• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
nightprowler10

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd be happy to answer, we go way back #CWRed. I didn't know anyone personally who struggled with similar issues either (though looking back, a girl in my class had some serious gender issues to contend with), it's a pretty unusual condition.

Yes, please - my pronouns are she/her, as the kids say :p I'm currently living in a bit of a limbo where my professional persona is a man, but my close friends consider me a woman and use 'her'.
    Do you actually need someone for tidying up / deleting spam? I'd be happy to do that but I've no interest in going into **** threads to lay down the law.
    "Non-skilled labor is pretty screwed though."

have you seen the post counts on some posters on this forum?
    It's cool man, I get two games a day free on TV and all of the playoffs so I'm only really paying just to watch the Nuggets lose 50 times this season!
    Dude, how do I change the title of a thread I started? *Official* Arsenal Football Thread Season 2010-11

Want to make it just the "Official Arsenal Thread", without the season in the title. Can you help?
    Hi, just to let you know that Adders, wiff and I have opened the donations page towards contributing to the Cricket Web banners that are being produced for Phil Hughes and Sean Abbott. We're leaving you a message as you mentioned that you may be interested in contributing. Please check out the original thread in Cricket Chat for details. Many thanks.
    I've scheduled the draft for Friday 8pm (Brisbane time) just less than 48 hours. If you don't accept invitation by midday on Friday I'll have to start the comp without you which I don't really want to do as you had already signed up to the cricketweb comp. I hope you can join in time.

Cheers,

Kyle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…