• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by NZTailender

1. NZTailender

More Songs About Buildings and Food

2. NZTailender

I once walked around the block to get where I needed to go

because I didn't want to look indecisive by turning around on the street that I was on
  3. NZTailender

Re-cast the movie Clue for a remake

everything gets remade at some point and eventually they will probably do Clue, even though the original was perfect. Tim Curry, Madeleine Khan, Michael McKean, Christopher Lloyd, that curvy french maid. Epic. But if you had to, who would you cast? Remember, the actors should work well...
  4. NZTailender

Non-sensical Acts by General Members of the Public That Make You Rage

aka what really grinds your gears people who attempt social distancing on a pathway by stretching perpendicular across the path rather than standing parallel to the path. You're just making everyone thread the needle of your **** conversation and walking through a potential spray as you talk...
  5. NZTailender

Pasags worst moment

Didn't happen on the forum and those who know about it will probably never forget it
  6. NZTailender

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia ODIs and Australia in New Zealand T20Is

FIXTURES 1st ODI, (D/N) at Sydney 13/3 2:30 PM 2nd ODI, at Sydney 15/3 10:30 AM 3rd ODI, (D/N) at Hobart 20/3 2:30 PM 1st T20I, Australia tour of New Zealand at Dunedin, Mar 24 2020 24/3 2:00 PM 2nd T20I (N), Australia tour of New Zealand at Auckland, Mar 27 2020 27/3 7:00 PM 3rd T20I...
  7. NZTailender

CW Tech Support and Advice Thread

Thought this might be a good shout for those times you need general support of advice with anything tech related. I'll get things started: I need to convert any non-mp3 file in my music library to mp3. Is there any program that can do a smart scan through a music folder (where it's all mixed...
  8. NZTailender

2019 xi

Not quite the end of the year, and a few series to go until 2019 is done, but who are the front runners for team of the year? The make up should change in the next couple of months, but let's get the ball rolling. Ignoring Sharma for now, despite his impressive efforts. Imagine he will be in my...
  9. NZTailender

Just how mauve is India's cricket nocturnalism?

They're noisy for when we sleep. Their sounds are heard worldwide, and are much respected. But on the topic of Indian crickets, a lot of them talk utter nonsense.
  10. NZTailender

Is petworking against ferret?

They say to get a ferret it's who you know matters most. It's a present day fact, but is it ethical? To me petworking is a product of present day competitive zoos. Canadians and people with ferrets have it hard.
  11. NZTailender

World Cup Uniforms

England, Afgahnistan and Sri Lanka with decent kits. The rest? Bland AF. South Africa looks like they didn't have time to design a kit and took one of Pakistan's old ones, and Pakistan returned in kind by adopting something more South African. West Indies and India seem to have had the same...
  12. NZTailender

From the Pavilion

Anyone still playing? Might be neat to get a friendly league going if we have enough. In other news, threw the virtual cricket bat at the dressing room door after starting today first ahead on RR only to finish second because of run rate, as team that was second had a final round match against...
  13. NZTailender

AB vs AB

Let's settle this once and for all. Expecting burgey to weigh in heavily here. It's tough to judge because AB is still playing, and AB has been retired for quite some time now, and there's a chance AB's career might have a downturn - or hit even loftier heights. AB is sublime in all formats...
  14. NZTailender

Ramnaresh Sarwan v Simon Katich v Paul Collingwood vs Ashwell Prince

A variety of players, one supremely talented who underachieved, and then some gritty, nuggetty, at times unorthodox, but effective players who did a job for their team. Katich with the highest average, came back great guns as opener and even at his 'elderly' age, had a career cut short due to...
  15. NZTailender

World Rankings 'Red' vs 'Blue'

Trying to think of a novel way of coming up with random Best XIs to vs each other in some totally unrealistic scenario that could be fair and balanced in some way. Using the team world rankings as a guide, the challenge is to make a team from nations in a certain ranking position. So Team Red...