• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Paid The Umpire

1. Paid The Umpire

PTU ODI Rankings - As Of 30th Nov

The rankings as of the end of November. New Zealand drops down one spot below Sri Lanka, after a couple of losses. Teams Increasing Value: Australia, Pakistan, Bangladesh Teams Decreasing Value: India, New Zealand, Zimbabwe Australia South Africa India Sri Lanka New Zealand...
  2. Paid The Umpire

PTU ODI Rankings - As Of 31st Oct

Here are the rankings after all matches in October 09 are factored in. I can't figure out tables in the forum so here is an image from my Excel file. Hope you find it accurate. IT DOESN'T INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING GAMES Games 4 onward of Australia v India All games of New Zealand v Pakistan...
  3. Paid The Umpire

PTU ODI Rankings - End Of Sep 2009

Hey. Some of you might remember that I made up ranking in 2006, but stop after some other things happened in life. Anyways, I had a couple of weeks after an operation so i decided to revive it. What you think? Is it as accurate as I think? This includes the AUS v PAK and IND v WI games in the...
  4. Paid The Umpire

Deal or No Deal...

I really like this show, I just enjoy the concept and seeing people gamble big amounts of cash. Anyways, I was bored one day and decided to whip up a computer version. What you think?
  5. Paid The Umpire

What should I engrave?

Hey all, I'm back after a longish stint of stuff. I've even moved house since my last post, and now I have only got dialup! So sad. :P Anyways, I'm trying to this of something cool to engrave onto me iPod. You know something funny... Any ideas? I'm currently leaning towards: Caution: If...
  6. Paid The Umpire

WoW! I mean "World of Warcraft".

Yo what up dogs? You peeps in the doghouse? ---- (ahem) I'll start again, is anybody playing WOW? I'm currently in the following realm... Jubei'Thos (Oceania) Playing a gnome called "Rusticus", so if any of you guys are there drop me a line. And if there is enough of us make ourselves a...
  7. Paid The Umpire

Computer Game World Cup - And It Is Free!

Hey peeps, Well one of my favourite games of the past has just been given a big upgrade. Trackmania Nations is out and it is completely free to download! Carn, and have a go and maybe earn some points online for your nation. http://www.trackmanianations.com/indexUk.php
  8. Paid The Umpire

PTU ODI Rankings

OK. Here we go again, hope that this time the thread isn't hijacked by "India v Hindu... whatever" I have now got myself a website hear with CricketWeb to do my Rankings forever maybe... here are the details before a finished website is up... The Actual Rankings Page How These ODI Rankings...
  9. Paid The Umpire

Have you ever played in a Day-Nighter?

This Sunday night I'm going to play in my second day-night match. So I'm just wondering about if many other have payed in one. Well? My game if you wanna come down: Sunday 8th Jan 2006 starts at 4:30. Peni-stone Reserve, Greenwood Changing the Spelling on the ground it got blocked as a...
  10. Paid The Umpire

The Panther's Lair

Heh James, I'm thinking about starting a webpage up with my new ODI ranking system as the first part.. http://forum.cricketweb.net/showthread.php?p=677385#post677385 being the rankings... and all... Hey hope you get back to me soon. Rick :P
  11. Paid The Umpire

PTU's - ODI Rankings

Hey guys, Well I've noticed that the CW ODI Rankings have been stopped lately so I've decided to make my owe up. Here is the rankings as at Christmas Day 2005. 364.67 Australia 311.15 South Africa 303.07 Sri Lanka 291.65 New Zealand 289.77 Pakistan 285.54 India 280.78 England 252.25 West...
  12. Paid The Umpire

Where to get free website hosting?

I'm planning on putting a website on the web, to house my computer program that i make, any ideas where i can get a free web-location? ?
  13. Paid The Umpire

Just a picture...

picture'd
  14. Paid The Umpire

Good Fielding Drills

Anybody got any ideas? I currently am half-doing the fielding for my club and am wondering if you have any good drills to do?
  15. Paid The Umpire

CW WhitePages - What do you do for a crust?

Just a forum where you can tell everyone what you do, if you want... I might post what i do later today...