• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Pratters

1. Pratters

The Photography Thread

Bougainvillea
  2. Pratters

India Top Two ODI batsmen

Are Rohit and Kohli the greatest two odi batsmen India has produced.. Rohit is massively underrated.
  3. Pratters

Captains in first tests

Who all have captained in their first tests ? Also, can any one explain how Graeme Smith , Lee Germon etc manage to captain their first tests?
  4. Pratters

CW Member Food Game

Write which food the member reminds you of. Next, nominate a member so the next person posting can describe him as a food. Since I go first, I will choose the member myself. Athlai - cool cucumber. Next: zorax.
  5. Pratters

The Burgey Team posting for Burgey

A) Is this allowed as per forum rules B) How many people are part of this ****y team. Stop this. PLEASE!
  6. Pratters

Re Zorax supporting both India and Bangladesh

What is the logic exactly? Are you an Indian or a Bangladeshi originally? If you support Bangladesh in Bangladesh v India, how can you support India in all other series India play? Then you are a neutral in India v England..
  7. Pratters

Worst Player to Play 200 ODIs

HowSTAT! ODI Cricket - Most ODI Matches
  8. Pratters

Worst Player to Play 100 Tests?

#notishant
  9. Pratters

Degrees of Separation - test teams

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cricket/comments/9438du/9_degrees_of_england_tests_1877_2018/?utm_source=reddit-android Can we do for other test teams like done for England here by Athers (Selvey really).
  10. Pratters

Reddit

Which subforums do you subscribe on it. What's your reddit karma. Etc etc.
  11. Pratters

Tagging users in posts

Can we add it, please.
  12. Pratters

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Thinking of buying this for whenever I read this thread:
  13. Pratters

France v Belgium

Best two sides, certainly in this half, came through. Looking forward to a wonderful clash.
  14. Pratters

Less European representation

Should Europe have less teams in future world cups as gap between European and other sides seems to have diminished..
  15. Pratters

***Official*** Indian Premier League 2018

Hardik decision was fine really. There was no real snick and if you see the seam of the ball, there was no edge. The Umesh dismissal is plain odd though.