• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
ripper868

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aww, thanks man. Going to miss playing Phonix stuff.

Findon has a lot of industrial stuff yeah but obviously budget is a factor, etc. Around Findon there's mainly old people and grocery shopping, no nightlife or funky places to speak of but it's very quiet and rents are cheap. Anywhere along the beach (Glenelg, Semaphore, Largs Bay) will be nice but probably overpriced rent-wise. Anywhere in the immediate South of the city (Unley, Fullerton) or east (Kensington, Magill, Burnside) be nice and funky with decent shopping/eating but expensive (lots of share houses if she wants a roomie, though). Lots of new apartments in the CBD popping up if she wants to go that way and there's really no place which is particularly scummy or noisy. North Adelaide (the suburb) rules, is quiet and about 20 min walk from the CBD.
    I just realised I wrote nearly exactly that 4 weeks ago...I promise I'll get in touch with him tonight!
    Hi mate,

Have been a bit slow contacting my mate for you, but will do so tonight and let you know what he says.
    Not quite. Like you and I, we are old internet forum acquaintances. We both used to post on Planet Rugby in the mid-2000s. Humorous chap...
    Hello mate, I can put you in touch with my mate who's running an event management company at the moment if that would help? He's on the Gold Coast, but knows a few people in different spots around the country.
    Which city you moving to mate? And defo let me know if you head to these parts...

As for the late nights, well I can sympathise - I'm already dreading the winter series!'
    Hey man I'm good. Enjoying sunshine and ashes / what could be better? Good to see you about, how are things at your end?
    Where are you? Need you about for the ashes, enjoy rubbing your face in it
    Hi mate,

No worries at all, I'll let him know that you're happy where you are at the moment just so he doesn't wonder what happened.
    Hello mate,

Got a message back from my mate who's working in sports management. Can you send me through your email address again? I'll give you his details then.
    Mate, I hope you don't mind me pm'ing you. I know that, like me, everyone here who's read your post is thinking of you and Mrs R. Hang in there and stay strong, for yourself and for her.

Tom
    Nothing to appreciate mate. A community like this, doesn't matter that the bulk of us will never meet, I spend more time talking toi some of you lot than people I share the same air as every day. I hope things work out. STay positive mate.
    I know I asked you this before but I'll try again; is there any chance of you registering over at CricSim to get access to our club's subforum for the Rugby sim?

There's no need to venture out of there if you don't want to, but the subbie's good craic and we could do with hanging onto you as you're quite important to us going forward.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…