• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by RxGM

1. R

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

So given the result from eng v wi if bangladesh can draw the last game vs Pakistan a series victory vs england will put us up to number 3 in tests rankings
  2. R

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2014/15

Season has started today with Auckland v Afghanistan at Bay oval. [Apologies if this is posted elsewhere could not find the thread]
  3. R

New Zealand Off Season 2014

Auckland Cricket(or the bloke who runs the twitter account) don't have an issue with the move.
  4. R

***Official*** New Zealand in the West Indies 2014

Though to put it in the context of child protégées at the same age Crowe had virtually identical numbers though he had just completed the 85 tour of Aus. [Cause im a geek I have been plotting Kane v Crowe for a while]
  5. R

**Official** New Zealand Domestic Season 2013/2014

I cant believe that, I popped into the ground for 20min when Raval and Cachopa were going things were looking pretty easy, and McEwen and van Beek pretty average. Overhead was perfect for swing bowling, thought it has fined up now, so maybe that is why things are a bit easier for Quinn