• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by sledger

1. sledger

Bottom Three Welsh People Of All Time

Russell T Davies Russell T Davies Russell T Davies
  2. sledger

What do you have pinned to your taskbar?

Firefox, Word, Whatsapp, Dropbox, and Evernote. Mac users gtfo out of the thread
  3. sledger

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

It's being re-run on Channel 4 at the moment, and I'm sorry to say it's absolutely rubbish. I can't believe that even teenage/adolescent me ever thought it was good.
  4. sledger

Absolutely Fabulous

It's actually such a great show
  5. sledger

I had a dream that I was...

...sat around a campfire with Richard and Chaminda Vaas How odd
  6. sledger

tik tok

what is it and why is it everywhere and when will it go away
  7. sledger

sledger is nothing but money that sweet sweet man

it's true I am
  8. sledger

gnske dropped a new album

i wish he did not sound so sad though
  9. sledger

zorax simulator v1.0

hello everyone I am bad at stuff
  10. sledger

Betway Betting Scandal

Ngl, this looks bad guys https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7900855/Secret-emails-expose-tricks-Betway-help-losers-stay-gambling.html
  11. sledger

Stats Spider discussion thread

pretty embarrassing tbh
  12. sledger

"The Fandango in here is atrocious"

I received this in a text mesaage once What does it mean?
  13. sledger

Do you think..

...spark actually intended for his username to be "spank" (or possibly "spanky") but made a typo during the sign up process? Yes imo
  14. sledger

ANA (ask Neptune anything)

May as well create a thread for tbis, because there is a lot I want to ask First question: What is your favourote pickup line? And what is the worst one anyone has ever used on you?
  15. sledger

Two Truths: One Lie

Guess which is which. Fruitycreeper was one of my multis Cake was one of my multis dhonisgland was one of my multis