• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by slowerball

1. S

FTA broadcast of the T20 WC

Hey guys, been trawling the web trying to find out if any T20 world cup matches will be on Free to air TV here in Australia. WIKI says 9 was partnering with FOX, so im wondering if you guys have definitive knowledge if it will be on fta. cheers #maybetimetogetfoxtel
  2. S

Will we ever see an overseas series broadcasted on free to air tv in Australia?

Apart from overseas ashes tours... it would be good...but its a shame that rights and all that are involved (?) I would love it... to be able to watch cricket in footy season, just to mix it up a little thoughts? :) cheers
  3. S

Competitive Winter cricket in Australia?

Don't really feel like playing AFL anymore, I want to focus on cricket. Done some searches on the internet but its not too promising...anyone know any places where theres atleast some semi-competitive winter cricket is played? cheers
  4. S

Backyard Pitches

Hey all Just wondering what peoples backyard cricket strips look like! Mine is at my nans house as the backyard is big there. Its basically a AFL ground in winter and Cricket in summer. Before 2013/2014, the backyard pitch was just a dirt patch about 2mx2m (where the goalsquare for afl is)...
  5. S

New Bat - Slazenger V1200 Select

Hey guys, have just retired the Puma Ballistic C.SS 5000 at the start of the season break and purchased a Slazenger v1200 Select, RRP was $349 but all bats were on sale and I got it for $200. Have given it the recommended coats of oil and knocking in. Performance A pretty good weight for a...
  6. S

Ways to stop getting out "Bowled"

Hey guys, 14 year old here, and this season has been alright for me, I'm an opener and this season I've gotten 59, 8, 2 and 1. Just one thing that's concerning me is that I've been bowled in all those innings, the 59 didn't concern me too much, as the coach told me to go for a hack for quick...