• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Spark

1. Spark

ascii testing

160 00A0   NO-BREAK SPACE ? 161 00A1 ¡ INVERTED EXCLAMATION MARK ? 162 00A2 ¢ CENT SIGN ? 163 00A3 £ POUND SIGN ? 164 00A4 ¤ CURRENCY SIGN ? 165 00A5 ¥ YEN SIGN ? 166 00A6 ¦ BROKEN BAR ? 167 00A7 § SECTION SIGN ? 168 00A8 ¨ DIAERESIS ? 169 00A9 © COPYRIGHT SIGN ? 170 00AA ª FEMININE ORDINAL...
  2. Spark

ICC rule changes due to covid

Someone tell me why #4 (and maybe to a lesser extent #3) shouldn't become permanent so I can tell them how wrong they are and to stop being wrong.
  3. Spark

NASA-SpaceX Crewed Dragon 2 mission

First time a US vehicle and launch will be used for human spaceflight since 2011. Broadcast is in two hours from now:
  4. Spark

Chess

fair to say that nc6 (the move i played as black) was not the best move in the position
  5. Spark

The Australian politics thread

Then I will make it very blunt. There is no reasonable interpretation of economics, data, state capacity, sociology, whatever that regards the red as reasonable and controlled and the blue as massively unsustainable when environmental carrying capacity caps are still ~1/2 an order of...
  6. Spark

**Official** COVID-19 Discussion

hmm dot emoji
  7. Spark

Chess

Really good game vs Marcuss. Felt I had thrown away my best chances about here: But in the end that light squared bishop was just way too strong and dominated the entire game.
  8. Spark

9. Spark

mods do something moddish pls

sure
  10. Spark

Chess

Ha and we both missed that white is able to win a piece here:
  11. Spark

Just to emphasise how utterly irresponsible the talk of opening up the US is right now: This is deaths by day. I suspect - and really hope - that this rate will decrease soon and that the linear fit will start to consistently overestimate the actual # of deaths in the US. But having three...
  12. Spark

Amazon "The Test" documentary

Apparently it's already out outside of Aus? Looking forward to watching it tbh.
  13. Spark

Mafia - main thread

Haha that was basically a case of right call, wrong reasoning. But once that happened I was pretty sure town would win, even if dead people chat was less convinced EDIT: Here are all the characters + roles btw. Apologies to any Marquis de Lafayette fans out there.
  14. Spark

*Official* Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe 2019/20

Jan 19, Sun - Jan 23, Thu Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test Harare Sports Club, Harare 7:00 PM 08:00 AMGMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL Jan 27, Mon - Jan 31, Fri Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka, 2nd Test Harare Sports Club, Harare 7:00 PM 08:00 AMGMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL
  15. Spark

General team of the 2010s thread

Put 'em all here. Cricinfo has put various country decade XIs together: https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/28374495/team-report-cards-decade-england,-australia,-pakistan,-women,-wi,-zimbabwe-sl England's Test XI of the decade Alastair Cook Andrew Strauss Jonathan Trott Joe Root Kevin...