• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
StephenZA

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry to hear lad, but it sounds like there is light at the end of the tunnel now. The best advice someone ever gave me was "just keep going", and it sounds like that's all you need to do now. But I know how you feel. The impression I get is that despite being in very different fields, our experiences have actually been really similar, and I thought of you after I finished being examined the other day, and wondered how you were doing. Just keep plugging away. I am sure you will be a part of the Dr club soon enough.
    How are things going, lad? You've not posted much about you research etc for a while. Hope it's on the right track.
    Hey mate, not sure if you've been following the mafia thread but I'm running an Assassin's Creed themed mafia. I may need to modkill someone due to inactivity. Since you've been active in past games, I was wondering if you'd be interested in filling a role? It's still pretty early in the game.
    You can send me a PM on CricSim but I think I might need to add you as a friend first so I'll do it now. You can also email me at rgcribb at gmail.com if that's easy for you.
    Given you liked the OP of the thread in question it was probably unncessary of me to tell you to read it, but still. :P
    Hey man, you're up in the CricSim draft. Make sure you have a read of the rules and changes thread too (I'm telling everyone this because there are legit changes, but perhaps especially you because most of the others have played like 10 of these)
    the 10 percent include Lancet and Cell, so clearly not unimportant, although I see that these two already practise delayed open-access and that this may be why they're excluded from the deal.

khrono.no/forlag-margareth-hagen-open-access/hagen-om-ny-avtale-vi-er-na-faktisk-en-pioner-i-europa/276519

(the source, Khrono is a pan-Norwegian newspaper primarily aimed at students and academic employees)
    seeing as you're curious, enjoy trying to hack your way through Fjord German

khrono.no/elsevier-forlagene-open-access/norge-har-signert-avtale-om-apen-publisering-hos-elsevier/276461
    Hi. Sorry if my post sounded a bit critical yesterday. Wasn’t my intent. :-)
    I will keep that in mind. Let me find other middle order player to replace Harvey, Lloyd as both were excellent middle order bats.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…