• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sup mate, I was contemplating starting an International modern Rugby draft (players playing Test rugby post the year 2000), but wasn't sure if I could drum up enough Rugby fans on this site. Let me know if you're keen and if I get enough interest, I'll look to start it once this current 6 nations draft is complete. Cheers.
    Wanted to drop you a message quickly about the warning you've just received. While the mod team and I understand your reaction to the post in question, an in-thread warning was given in an attempt to calm the situation down and prevent any further occurrences of aggressive posting. In future, if a warning like that is given and the conversation shut down, please don't respond in a way that could re-start the issues.

Cheers,
    Dan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…