• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by superkingdave

1. superkingdave

***Official English Domestic Off Season 2014-2015***

So with the 2014 cricket season being cancelled and declared null and void its time to start thinking about the off season. Lets start with some fantastic news. Watkinson has stepped down, lets hope this signifies real change and we don't end up with Ashley Giles. BBC Sport - Lancashire: Mike...
  2. superkingdave

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2014

Almost unbelievable but the season started today - the Champion County game in Dubai, Durham currently 30/1. Seems to get earlier each year. My tips for this year County Championship - Warwickshire Relegated - Northants, Yorkshire Promoted - Surrey, Essex Royal London One Day Cup - Somerset...
  3. superkingdave

****Official Native American Travel Thread***

Seems we got a 1-2 in the duos or something, good stuff
  4. superkingdave

*****Official Gym Thread*****

Been watching the men's team event, GB still in with a chance for Bronze even after that guy fell off the high bar. When did they remove the scrambling net and rope climb from the events?
  5. superkingdave

Forums Very Slow Recently

Solutions to the problem?
  6. superkingdave

*Official* English Domestic Off Season 2011/12

Starting this instead of digging up the 2011 season thread again. Gary Keedy has signed a new contract to stay at Old Trafford next year. Be interested to see how it plays out with him and Kerrigan. Warwickshire presumably interested in Wainwright now? They will be throwing plenty at James...
  7. superkingdave

*Official* English Domestic Off Season 2010/11

Probably need a thread to discuss signings/departures etc. Best news I've heard in a long time Powell Leaves Lancashire - Lancashire County Cricket Club Official Website also good news Sutton To Leave Lancashire - Lancashire County Cricket Club Official Website
  8. superkingdave

Clowns

9. superkingdave

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

A little early perhaps, but I have already noticed plenty of discussion regarding possible changes for this match, so it might be helpful to have this thread to discuss it in. FWIW I Think England might have to make two enforced changes that are going to be massive. Rumours are that Flintoff...
  10. superkingdave

*Official* Second Test at Lords

Getting in early...well not really given back to back tests. Changes to both sides? Australia might go Clark for Hauritz or otherwise unchanged I would have thought. England should go Panesar for Onions and maybe Broad out for another fast bowler, though I'd keep Broad as part of a 4 man seam...
  11. superkingdave

Women's Ashes (+ One Day Series)

Probably best to put it here. Australia had a good win in the Twenty20, but England bounced back with a 9 wicket win yesterday in the first ODI 2nd ODI today and England scored 259, Australia are 7-1 in the 4th. Tough chase. 3 more ODI's to go and then the test. Sarah Taylor is gun...60 odd...
  12. superkingdave

The Google Ashes

Now that both sides have named their Ashes squads, we can ask the really important question...which side has the most google hits? England Andrew Strauss - 471,000 Alistair Cook - 491,000 Both unremarkable, a professor and a magician almost as famous Kevin Pietersen - 897,000 KP's 2nd...
  13. superkingdave

2009 Sides vs 2005 Sides

Okay, now we now almost certainly know what, barring injuries, the England line-up will be and can make a decent stab at the Australian side, lets have a look at how the sides compare to the sides in 2005 as they entered the series (ie without taking in to account the performances in the series)...
  14. superkingdave

Caption This: Graham Onions

15. superkingdave

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2009

It's time. First game on my birthday on Thursday with the champion county game. Having been away for the last 2 seasons i'll definitely be looking forward to this one with anticipation. Hopefully Moores can perform some magic and give us a title, would help if he keeps Mahmood away from the...