• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Tangles

1. Tangles

Australia vs West Indies Tests

I'd like to catch a couple of days of the Dominica or the Jamaica tests but I'm finding very little information about tickets online. Saw the Aussies in Barbados in 08 iirc and it was great but I do remember the ticket buying being a cluster. Looks like I will have to actually phone either the...
  2. Tangles

Sydney tickets

I have 2 tickets for day 3 in Sydney (Jan 5) that I can't use anymore. Going to be out of town. PM me if interested.
  3. Tangles

Moved back to Australia

Just moved back to Sydney after 12 years in the US and I have some questions about figuring out stuff like best Internet options and sport on TV if any locals feel up to answering. Where I lived in the US my 2 options for internet where DSL and cable but the market looks a lot more cluttered...