• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
TT Boy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi mate, I'm heading to China in a month's time, is anyway can I talk to you outside of the forum (msn etc.) if you like?
    Hey mate,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds to complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software
    Haha, I can only imagine.
    Do you mind me asking what job you have? You seem to have connections to quite a few different places around the world haha.
    Good to see you back on the forum :)
    Had noticed you hadn't been around as much after the Eng/Bang Tests.
    London boy and supports Rovers?

I'm a Forest supporter. My family originated from Nottingham years ago so I supported them all my life.
    Hi, re: next week -

It's not next week I'm off, I wanted it but didn't get it, but still planning on going to the Oval on 12/9 if you're interested. Subject to weather and match situation obviously.

David
    Planning to go to the Northants game on 9-12 Sept. Off work that week so hoping to go to two days weather permitting. Surrey are also at Canterbury at the end of August but I realise that's quite a long way for you.

I may be getting a new bathroom in Sept so I'll let you know which days I'm going to be free. Can sign you into the pavilion if you're not a member.
    Hey mate,

Planning a couple more trips to the Oval this season if you're interested. David
    You know there was that 17 year old who Ray White said was the best school boy batsman he had seen since Kallis???

His name is Devon Conway of St Johns College (same school as Jean Symes & Clive Rice).

I also like the sound of a 16 year old left-arm chinaman bowler, Thomas Kaber, playing SAu19 already. SA cricket is so strong at the minute, you've got to love it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…