• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by W63l35

1. W

When are the points going to be updated? :(

It is almost 20-22 hours since England's 1st inning ended at Old Trafford but the points have not been updated yet. Hope all is well!
  2. W

Teams without team names?

I thought team names were required?
  3. W

Vettori could be added to the test squad vs Pakistan fo r the 3rd test.

Daniel Vettori set for return to test cricket - Sport - NZ Herald News Can you please add him to the available players?
  4. W

Umar Gul added to Pakistani ODI squad. Three SL players as Keepers?

Hi, A couple of questions.... 1) Umar Gul may be playing in the 3rd ODI tomorrow for Pak vs Sri Lanka. Can you please add him to the Fantasy choices for the series? 2) Why do you have three players (Sanga, Chandimal and Kushal) under keepers when Chandimal and Kushal are playing are...
  5. W

Substitution question for eliminated team from round in T20 WC

I am sure this question has been asked before but I can't find the answer. At the end of preliminary round, if I have let's say 4 payers from eliminated teams. Will it cost me 4 substitutions to drop those 4 and add 4 new players from the teams that qualified to super-8 stage? or..... those...
  6. W

Younis Khan in Pakistan ODI line up?

Can you please add Younis Khan in the line up? Thanks.
  7. W

Points update after 2nd innings - Pakisan vs England

Hi, Left side panel (on the right) says that the points for Pakistan v England - 3rd Test, 2nd Inningshave been updated .... but the acutal points have not been updated. Can you please check? Thanks. The 3rd innings is also complete now. :)
  8. W

Points assigned to players - Aus/Ind vs Pak/Eng

Hi, The points (7-15 & the letter rank A-E) assigned to player for Pak-Eng series are pretty stiff as compared to points assigned to Aus-Eng series. Let me show you the comparison: 1. Total points. Aus-Ind Series: 354 points assigned to 32 players which is 11.1 point per player. Pak-Eng...