• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Watson33

1. Watson33

Can somebody name this song?

Hi guys, Can somebody name me this song that's used as boundary music at about 5 second in? It when Buttler hits his first boundary. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wcd_L5PCwk
  2. Watson33

Has anybody ever ordered anything from Cricinfo store?

Hi guys, Bit confused as to where to put this thread, so if it's in the wrong location I do apologise. I have just ordered a BBL top from Cricinfo store and wondered what experiences anyone had with ordering it? I'm especially interested in how well they keep you informed of where your package...
  3. Watson33

England squad discussion

Whilst there seems to be threads gathering about each nations squads, I felt I would start one about England's. Here is the 15-man squad in full: Stuart Broad (Nottinghamshire, captain), Eoin Morgan (Middlesex, vice captain), Moeen Ali (Worcestershire), Ravi Bopara (Essex), Tim Bresnan...
  4. Watson33

Has Jos Buttler put a case for a test place forward?

Hi all, Buttler is consistently getting runs in ODI and T20 cricket, and with Prior and Bairstow not looking up to scratch as of late I was wondering if you guys think he should be given a chance? Averages low 30's in FC cricket which granted is lower than Prior's (39) and Bairstow's (40)...
  5. Watson33

What drew you to playing cricket?

Hey guys, I have always wondered how people got drawn into playing cricket. For me, it was playing cricket in school p.e lessons which started the interest, then the Ashes of 2005 made me decide to join my local club and I have progressed from there. What are your guys stories? Mods: If this...