• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
wiff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As in to me or the flag maker? Mine is addtamx at gmail.com

I have asked the flag maker what sort of format/resolution they want the art work in, but they haven't responded on that point..........if you want to contact them yourself I'll be more than happy to forward you the email correspondence I've had with them.
    Cheers Cliff,

Brilliant effort mate.....honestly you've come up with something infinitely better than I ever thought we would. Once you've finished the Sean Abbott one we're just about good to hit the go button......Maximus has said he can receive the flag in Melbourne and is going to day 2 of the MCG test.

Cheers again for your help with it:)

Adam.
    Hey Wiff,

Not sure of you've seen the banner thread today but folk are still keen to make this happen. Do you think you could change the wording on your last edition to read "The Prince - 63* " Also if you are up for it we want to do a second flag for Sean Abbott, wording to be along the lines of "Stay strong mate, we're all with you" if you need any help with images let me know. Also if you don't have the time and would rather someone else do it, there's no pressure......again just let me know.

Cheers mate,

Adam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…