• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
zorax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha ah nah, that would not have been me, my only forays onto PC were to cause trouble, usually resulting in getting banned by barmyarmy
    I don't quite get how it works. Someone tried to explain it to me on a bus trip once but I didn't really get it. Result was, everyone else was playing and they really really seemed into it, but I was watching them from the outside, bemused. Is there any logic involved in accusing someone of being mafia? It all seemed like bluster and boiled down to who could shout the loudest to me.
    Inspite of the sincerest attempts, the imitation must always fall short of the original.. :cool:
    I am good. Enjoying some good quality test cricket simultaneously over last couple of weeks. So life is good. :) Hope you guys get through the tough times soon enough mate. In my prayers for sure.
    Yeah, I can understand. Very hard to just uproot yourself from a job or a place like that. Take care. I hope things work out soon and you do that India trip anyway. :)
    Hey man, sorry to hear about all the HK stuff. :(

Can't you get out of there for a while (assuming you would want to, or you could manage to get away from work commitments etc.)?
    Hi Zorax, thought I'd drop you a message to just say thanks for your tips on Hong Kong. I had a fantastic time over there, walking around going into a lot of different tea stores, went to Lamma Island, Hong Kong Park, some temples, and other random things. Hope you're coping with HK events ok, all the best.
    Hi lad, I'm very much in favour of this sort of thing. They make it quite a lot more difficult to trace you iirc, though I'm not an expert on them. Tools like the onion router (TOR), and plugins like privacy badger and ghostery are also really good. Signal also a great alternative to WhatsApp.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…