• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by zorax

1. zorax

Best Daft Punk Album?

Discovery IMO, though Interstella 5555 is probably one of my favorite animated films of all time. I don't count Musique Vol. 1, Alive 1997 or Alive 2007 as albums.
  2. zorax

What are you eating right now?

Avacado salad (avo, tomato, red onion, coriander, lemon juice, s/p/chili flakes) Spinach and tomato pasta Pita bread
  3. zorax

Fried rice (with duck liver sausage a an extremely spicy chili pasta from Taiwan) Spinach Korean style spare ribs (marinated for 48 hours) Grilled mushrooms and asparagus Plain rice I cooked!
  4. zorax

Spoken Word Poetry

What a great art form Let's start with the most popular practitioner in recent times - Sarah Kay (inb4 snarky GIMH comment)
  5. zorax

Eminem Appreciation Thread

Discuss the greatest rapper of all time He's got so many good songs, I'll start with one of his more personal pieces:
  6. zorax

Cricket Memes

Topical: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAmJ6_BH-XF/?igshid=1fqhu5xny81sg
  7. zorax

Cricket Memes

Let's get shitposting I'll start: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAh4Em8FfEx/
  8. zorax

Just Dance

Fun game. Oh it's actually called 'Just Dance Now'
  9. zorax

Live Cricket happening in the world right now

Vanuatu T10 Blast about to get underway: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=sUGmYH3Qg1o Vincy T10 premier league starts tomorrow iirc
  10. zorax

Do you wish people Happy Birthday on Facebook?

I usually don't. If it's someone that I am close enough to that I want to wish them, I can usually message them directly on WhatsApp/FB and so I don't post on their walls. If it's someone who I won't wish privately (either because I barely know then or I cbf) then I don't bother with a wall...
  11. zorax

What are you currently watching on Netflix?

American Factory for me
  12. zorax

Best Games Growing Up

What are the best games you played as a kid growing up Can be anything - board games, video games, an elaborate version of tag, or backyard cricket so complex that you and your friends developed a set of rules against throwing things at the batsman. What game was it that gave you the most...
  13. zorax

So today I attempted tandoori chicken Obviously i dont have a tandoor, so the strategy was marinate the chicken and cook it in a cast iron skillet with some oil and ghee I used frozen chicken thighs with bone in and skin on. Not ideal, but its what I had and i cbf preparing the chicken. Plus...
  14. zorax

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

Made: Got out of the house today to meet a good friend for a walk and dinner