• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Simon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Simon,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds to complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software
    Hey Simon,

Are you able to email me a copy of Blue players OD and 4Day starting averages/ratings? Just trying to work out batting orders. Emai: its_rob_bowen@hotmail.com - cheers.
    Haha sod it.
    You were first to approach and you've been quite persistent. So done.
    Yeah, I seem to be spending a lot of my time on here nowadays; so that shouldn't be an issue. However, it might just be that the start of the season coincides with my exams so if I disappear for a week don't worry. I'll be back :p
    Like the sound of that :)
    Batted pretty well with Rai at Princes Town during the Offseason last year. Would be good to start that up again.
    Sounds pretty awesome to me :D
    Yeah, will do soon. Was just going to let Clapo know the bad news first haha.
    Out of interest, what sort of role can I expect at the Colts? I know I've not played a ga,e before and we're a considerable way from the season yet. But what's the batting depth looking like?
    Yeah was going to check with him next time I saw him on. Will be good to get involved :)
    I signed up on the Website so they were never posted on the forum... I'll just re-sign up if you like, its not like i ever played a game....
    Ah devo'd. I think they got posted somewhere. Am on my phone at the moment so will get them toyou tomorrow if that's ok?
    Thought I had said I was, certainly put my name down.

Am assuming my old person would be retired by now.
    Hey mate, how do you want to run this?

Do you want to take a format each, or make it a combined effort for all three? I'm not too fussed either way.
    Simon, sorry to bother you but can you link me where the squads are and stuff. I can't seem to locate them when i'm on the phone or something.
    Hey man, Sorry on the phone doing this so its a bit of a mess, if i haven't put my team in for 2morrow can you use my default one please.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…