• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
HeathDavisSpeed

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, will keep in touch that way. Figured I'd flick the message here while you were posting. Cheers for the offer again, but we've got a camper van this time around.
    Hey mate, I'll be over in NZ again in late Jan, driving around the North Island with the other half. Keen to catch up for a beer?
    4 .ROUND!! 16 greatest movie characters remaining...

Come and vote for yours favorites..
    Hello!

I re-opened my movie characters tournament today , so come and vote for your favorites...
    It's 3 Round now, so this is Invite to voting , this time I will finish job..

See ya..
    yeah but beyond Eastwood who is at least twenty years too old who is enough of a stony eyed bad ass? Elba will win over the haters.

Have a lot of faith in McComaughey now, if you had told me that three years ago I'd have thought you were mad.
    Haha people keep sending this to me. Fan of the casting tbh. Think both will work well.

Not so sure about starting in the middle.
    Question regarding Wellington under Stuart/Siddons, if you don't mind me asking -- anyone worthwhile talking to (probably more at a club level) if I were considering writing an extended piece on how screwed up it all became? Cheers (y)
    I'd love to, but as it is I'm rather overcommitted on the "mind numbing distractions" front. Need to keep focussed on maintaining the illusion of building a life and career.
    His ghost is Richard Sydenham (I suspect a Northants connection as he did Mushtaq's too) and he's pretty good, so I'd be surprised if it's a duff one - if you fancied doing a review ..................
    Not yet mate - I do normally get review copies from Aurum, but I expect the dozy sods have sent mine to my former matrimonial home, in which case it will have been bonfire by now
    Haha, nah I don't love backyard cricket quite that much Heath, just we need to get down to the capital in the next few weekends anyway, so trying to kill two birds if poss.
    Mate, looking less likely we'll be down this weekend now, but will able to confirm tomorrow. Cheers.
    Heath mate, were they selling team jerseys at the Ireland Windies game? I wanna grab an Irish shirt at their game against South Africa but I don't know if they'll be getting sold, thought I'd ask.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…