• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Victor Ian

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey VI, I think some people made a few nasty posts about Town's game in the QTs somewhere but I thought you and hb did pretty well considering the set up wasn't easy and you guys were new. Thanks for participating so actively :)
    you're in for Mafia. Thanks for joining

plz email me at cricketwebmafia @ gmail. com and I'll fill you in
    Hey man, I didn't mean to imply a lack of intelligence on your part or anything, I have just seem these same flawed arguments trotted out ad nauseum for years. There's a website called yourveganfallacyis dot com which gives simple explanations for the most common objections to veganism - as well as far more indepth writings that you may be able to read online. The concept has been discussed by people from Plutarch to Peter Singer so there is a wide range and thousands of years worth of literature and it's not an idea that falls down to scrutiny.

Cheers!
    I do not know anyone on here from previous sites. I found it and registered by myself. I am also not familiar with the website you're referring to mate, but if you're looking for anyone, probably just ask around.
    4 .ROUND!! 16 greatest movie characters remaining...

Come and vote for yours favorites..
    Hello!

I re-opened my movie characters tournament today , so come and vote for your favorites...
    It's 3 Round now, so this is Invite to voting , this time I will finish job..
    thread is on OFF.TOPIC

See ya..
    Hey Watson. How do you send a message like this - I've looked for private messages before and come up loser.

I have read Ibn Ishaq thanks to the link you posted once. It is quite an interesting read.

I hope I don't appear offensive. I know sometimes I tread the line. I very much like your posts, even when I don't agree with them. Without you, the religious board would be very dull indeed. I put posts out there not to prove people wrong, but really to be proven wrong. I don't mind changing opinion for something better.
    Hi Victor. I think you have misunderstood my point about the Quran because I didn't mention its aga at all. I mentioned the age of the Hadith and Ibn Ishaq's biography, but not the Quran. This is because the Quran is almost devoid of its own history, or historigraphy as I called it, and therefore cannot support or verify itself. Its age therefore becomes irrelevant.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…