• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Adders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We both kinda left at the same time and we went to Cambodia and hit all the main spots including a couple of islands. She then went home and is now in Canada. We've been on and off since March and I am mentally done with it right now haha.
    J am not going to talk about the girl in public but she's from Scotland lol
    hey mate and thanks for voting in the tv thread - heads up, i changed it to 15 not 10 because ten was a bit limiting so you can add more if you want

also need an order for allocating points (eg first gets fifteen points, second will get fourteen) if you can... bureaucracy at its' finest
    fridee you mad fella, fridee. hit bungs, smash mungas and avoid 6 feet unders
    ****, I thought that might have been a distant relo of a mate of mine, darren with the last surname.Duly befriended mate!
    Ugh, I'm sorry to hear that. I have no real advice - transitioning is hard (I rarely dress as a female outside my home either, though I do wear clothes bought in the women's section) and she's not a failure for not getting where she wants to be immediately. Often depression in trans people subsides when they're more able to live as themselves, but it can feel as an extra target that you fail to reach. At least she has a counsellor and a father willing to use she/her pronouns (i haven't even dared try to tell my parents my female name, because I suspect they won't use it and it will just be painful.)

by the way, if you would feel more comfortable continuing to correspond in a more private forum (VMs can technically be read by everyone) you can email me at hanne dot mork at yahoo dot com and I can delete this conversation.

all the strength to you, your daughter and your ex.
    Do I back off or go full bore?

I got them chomping loads already as they know we are a better side but do i go for kill?
    Hey Adders, just caught up with the goings-on in your life in the food thread - didn't think I'd seen you on CW for a while and wondered if you were going through some tough times or something, but really pleased to hear things are working out so well for you :)
    I hope you don't mind me prying, and it's fine if you don't want to answer...but what happened lately that you're now in a relationship with a Thai girl? I thought you were married living in Australia?
    The old story mate, you can choose your friends but not your family. Glad to hear your're doing well.
    Hey mate, hope everything is good with you. Glad you're back posting. If you ever want to have a chat, it me up.

You should also get up here to Sydney ffs. This rural rubbish won't do you any good.
    Hey Adders, I know it's tough to pick now in BOTM, but you've voted for 4 from each group and it's only meant to be 3 :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…