• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
sledger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In seriously mad about this

You dont do a goddamn thing as a Mod for 6 years and abuse your powers to paint me as a liar?

Why don't you ****ing tell everyone how long i was online for, and now long i was offline before and after that? Why dont you do the math and tell them what time it was where I am?

Im a restless sleeper and occasionally log online to cw and sm in the middle of the night, but i never post or reply because im in a daze half asleep and i barely remember anything i see in the morning. thats also why i have invisible status on everything, to avoid exactly this.

But you abuse your mod powers to violate my privacy and paint me as a liar for what reason? Because im frustrated that i didn't get to go out on my sword after committing most of my spare time for the past 2 weeks to a game that was a lost cause? Because im just venting that something didn't go my way and responding to people attacking me for having feelings?

Go **** yourself you ****ing shithead.
    Are you still playing this? I was thinking about starting the next AC set in Ancient Greece but my heart wants to go back to Egypt.
    Pretty much how I played too. Really fun game. When I got tired of playing, I loved having Senu fly for ages to see how far he could go. Pretty ****ing far BTW.
    Oh did he! What username?

I went back to PC recently and it seems to have become less of a cesspool than it used to be. Found a couple of good posters that might be a fit here. CBF recruiting them tho.
    barmyarmy was a good bloke. PEWS reminds me a bit of him. Wonder where he ended up.
    hmm. because i found an old wrestling mafia game I ran on PC and a guy called Hedger_14 was playing in it. was wondering if it might have been you
    S'all good, I know I'm absolutely pig headed in debates. The joy of CW is that you pretty much can be. (with limits obv. #dontbeikki)
    There are heaps in Australia too! If you're ever in Sydney, try a Bondi Burger at Oportos. Portuguese chicken to the next level, haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…