• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Matt79
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to tell you about a game i play called E-Sim. It's a free to play browser based strategy game. It is web text based game that can be played on, every pc, smartphone etc.
    :
    Be a bussinessman, become Party Leader, Congressman, President or Militia Leader, be Journalist, be a rebel

India is occupied by Iran and we need new players to help fight off the invaders and defend our home land. Together we can hold of the Iran waves of assault. Iran has insulted our

traditions.Time to demand them to pay back their faults

Newbies Guide: Tutorial for new players

our channel: - If you need help, join to US chat channel.
    India channel
    add the nick you want and click "go"

contact us

vivek, soumo1989, Kate2,siddesh,

Join this game :

Help India! Jay Hind! xx
    I want to tell you about a game i play called E-Sim. It's a free to play browser based strategy game. It is web text based game that can be played on, every pc, smartphone etc.
    :
    Be a bussinessman, become Party Leader, Congressman, President or Militia Leader, be Journalist, be a rebel

India is occupied by Iran and we need new players to help fight off the invaders and defend our home land. Together we can hold of the Iran waves of assault. Iran has insulted our

traditions.Time to demand them to pay back their faults

Newbies Guide: Tutorial for new players

our channel: - If you need help, join to US chat channel.
    India channel
    add the nick you want and click "go"

contact us

vivek, soumo1989, Kate2,siddesh,

Join this game :

Help India! Jay Hind! xx
    hie Matt79! I noticed there isn't an official Pakistan in Zimbabwe thread, so I was wondering if you could create one...and I have a question, are these sort of threads only supposed to be posted by administrators and moderators or can an ordinary user like me post one? Thanks mate.
    Matt, Since you've asked not to respond to KK's post on thread. I suggest you delete the post. It is extremely insulting, IMHO, and can lead to a huge flame-war.
    Thanks mate. Would recommend selecting Dudley Nourse down the line as well. Amazing batsmen.
    Hi Matt, do you have any interest in taking over my pre-war cricket draft side? Am going overseas and wont be able to continue.
    There might be, wouldn't be surprising. Nothing I know of though. Personally have only played Dawn of War. -)
    We've been going at it for years and you're going to pull your head in as soon as things get interesting? ffs get stuck in you ****
    **** yeah Collingwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS Judd stolez it from us, Swany got pwned!!! Outright fav my ass!!
    I read earlier than GNR are touring Oz, dunno if you'd be interested but it's an amazing show
    (continued)

I've had constructive chats with another mod about this lately as well and am much more placated than I was previously (and ftr I think things are a lot better round here now than they were but he still needs getting rid of, simple as that) but I just hate being told to report posts if I have a problem with another member, for the reasons I've outlined.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…