• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Speersy

Steve Waugh's Fault

I think it was S.Waugh's bio that I remember reading how he always thought South Africa were a good team but that they would never dominate and take the game away from you. I understood what he was saying, but now I am thinking that the South Africans are not happy with that and ready to prove...
  2. Speersy

Top run scorer Aus-India Series

Who will be the top run scorer in the Series?
  3. Speersy

Posting Links

Just wondering how to post a link as a word, not the address.
  4. Speersy

Ashes Urn

Does anybody have the peom that is on the ashes urn? I have read it before when I went to the melbourne museum but can't find it anywhere on the internet.
  5. Speersy

Ashes Tickets

I have three tickets to the first day of the boxing day test but it is too far for me to travel. I am willing to swap them for two tickets to day one, two or three for the 5th test at the scg. Leave your contact details here if you are interested, cheers