• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. corza_nz

New Zealand A Squad Announced

The New Zealand A Team was announced for the A tournament played in Australia this July. The team is: James Marshall (Captain) Neil Broom Grant Elliott Gareth Hopkins (wk) Jamie How Nathan McCullum James McMillan Warren McSkimming Rob Nicol Iain O'Brien Mark Orchard Michael Papps...
  2. corza_nz

most popular cricketers

hey guys im doin a survey thing to find out some of the most popular cricket players in the world. could you all please post a team of your favourite players and ill count up which players are stated the most. please everyone try do it coz the more people the better it will be. heres mine to...
  3. corza_nz

most unluckiest player to miss out on world cup

i reckon that Boeta Dippenaar would be the most unluckiest player to be not at the world cup. when you look at his stats he has an odi average of 42.87 in over 100 games and averaged 40.68 in 2006 and 53 in 2005. so hes hardly done too much wrong. who do you all reckon is the best player or...
  4. corza_nz

LG Player Rankings

I was wondering does anyone know or know how to get hold of the formula used by the ICC for the player rankings. I think it would be interesting and id love to use it on domestic cricket in New Zealand and other countries to get player rankings for each countries.