• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Ash_A55

37 Reasons why a girl should date a cricketer

Have a read of this....
  2. Ash_A55

Local Cricket

How is everone's cricket season going? I recently got back-to-back 50's for my local club, opening the batting. Hopefully pushing for a 1st team place In Div 1. How are you guys doing? any prize scalps? big tons? 5 wicket hauls?
  3. Ash_A55

Drop Vaughan, keep Strauss

Need I say more?
  4. Ash_A55

The best batters in English cricket

I was just wondering who everyone rated highly amongst the domestic scene. Excluding the centrally contracted players. But i think Mal Loye & Van Jaarsveld are quality batters.
  5. Ash_A55

Greatest ever ODI XI

1. Gilchrist 2. Jayasuria 3. Tendulkar 4. Lara 5. Botham 6. Lance Klusner 7. (The pakistan captain one) Khan 8. Akram 9. Murali 10.Pollock 11. McGrath
  6. Ash_A55

The fastest bowler you have ever faced?

I was just wondering about the kind of pace everybody gets to face when they play? The fastest players i have faced are I.O'Brian (New Zealand international) and Andy Maher (our Aussie pro from last season).
  7. Ash_A55

Pink Bat Grips

Has everyone seen Hayden, Symonds and Collingwood's bat grips? how ironic that such powerful strikers of the ball sport such a wimpy grip. However im all for the cause - A breast cancer charity. In fact me and 3 team mates just yesterday purchased a pink grip each! Are they the 'in' thing for 2007??