• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Spitfires_Fan

Caption this: England one-day team

2. Spitfires_Fan

PM's disabled

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, or if it's been discussed before, but I've been wondering for some time why Private Messaging has been disabled?
  3. Spitfires_Fan

Travel thread

Where have you been, where would you reccommend and where do you still want to go? Any good stories or pictures? I'll get things started. I've visited France (I'm a complete Francophile - absolutely love the place), Germany, Austria, Spain, Morocco, South Africa, Mozambique, America, Canada...
  4. Spitfires_Fan

Highest Battrick Score

What's your highest battrick score? The best I've managed so far is 332/8
  5. Spitfires_Fan

Changing user names

Apologies if this is the wrong place to be asking, but was just wondering if it's possible to change user names?
  6. Spitfires_Fan

Giro d'Italia

It's kicking off as I type with the TTT. Who are you supporting? I follow Credit Agricole myself, and I'd like to see any of the English riders do well.
  7. Spitfires_Fan

Cricketing spoonerisms

It occurred to me the other day that Richie Benaud has an excellent name for spoonerising. Can anyone else think of any others?
  8. Spitfires_Fan

Daily Telegraph Fantasy Cricket

Is anybody else playing the Telegraph Fantasy Cricket game this year? If so, if there's enough people, we could make a cricketweb forum super league? Let me know if you're playing/interested!