• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. A

Twenty20 all-time best team

Forget for a moment about the controversies on the format. Let's say you have a time machine or something, you can go here and there and pick a bext XI to showcase in a Twenty20 match. You'll have to pick people who can bat well and score fast, a good keeper and some bowlers who can scare and...
  2. A

Cricket....er...what?

As a new fan of cricket in a country who doesn't give a damn on it, i find it funny to try to "spread the gospel". Cricket is a very simple game once you get the knack, but seems to be very hard to explain, and people more often take it to pieces, like "boring", "silly", "stupid" etc. I guess...
  3. A

Introducing cricket to a new country and audience

I'm from Romania. Discovered cricket during the World Cup and got hooked on it - reading the news every day, watching as much as I can (even today the first two sessions of the Manchester Test)... and as a journalist I thought of getting this wonderful sport on screen here. We have some 5 sports...