• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. honestbharani

Cricket Web Server Move - 10th/11th July 2020

The likes are not working properly. When I like, the like turns to unlike but I don't see the message that says who liked the post at the bottom of the post. And when I refresh, the unlike turns to like again. Attaching screenshots for reference. Screenshot after I have liked the post...
  2. honestbharani

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

So I guess zorax's superpower was that he was always Arg 2 undefined?
  3. honestbharani

Adventures on International Cricket Captain 2019

This really is a batting line up to die for, and got couple of left handers in the top 6 for variety too: And Prithivi Shaw continues to be God in this game. At least Shri will appreciate.. :) And a run fest of a test I would love to watch in real life:
  4. honestbharani

One among the Billion

One among the billion | Cricket Web Excellent excellent article that deserves its own thread IMO. Fredfertang has been keeping the main page going as a solo effort for a while but its nice to see him get some help with this amazing piece. :)
  5. honestbharani

Welcome back Shri!!!

Welcome back man!!! Hope you are doing well in these rough times...
  6. honestbharani

ICC Emerging Nations Trophy (Sim League X)

Ah yes, off field controversy. The one thing that was missing in this competition.
  7. honestbharani

Couple of interesting things I wanted to share. If Prithivi Shaw really has stats like in the image below, will be he the greatest opener of all time bar none? And this was my Eden 2001 moment in this game so far:
  8. honestbharani

The Greatest Biscuit In The World

I know its not a biscuit but come on... have a look at this..
  9. honestbharani

Can you judge these batsmen by their stance and shots?

Or Not too different except for the way they pivot on their legs maybe?
  10. honestbharani

What do you look like? Pt III

M adding the pic as an attachment, so Jimmy and Morgie can hopefully view this one now.
  11. honestbharani

And an amazing test match to seal a tight test series against RSA 2-1.
  12. honestbharani

And some highlight games from the IPL 2023 so far.... Bowling out RCB (:laugh:) for 52, and chasing it down within the powerplay, defending 140 and 120 by bowling out sides for two digit scores thrice, and a very close game where we won when the opponent needed something like 10 off the last 2...
  13. honestbharani

The other semi was between RSA and Pak and Pakistan won, setting up an amazing WC final against India at Delhi. Won the toss, batted first, posted a good score, strolled to a win in front of the home fans, kept the streak alive etc. etc.
  14. honestbharani

So the semis happened. India topped the league with 8 wins off 9 games and we got Afghanistan in the semis. Blew them away as expected.
  15. honestbharani

Now that Burgey is ok....

He can read this and weep 😄 https://m.hindustantimes.com/cricket/india-got-the-raw-end-of-umpiring-decision-ricky-ponting-on-2008-sydney-test/story-2HeOhnVZlLTewudh6mNKKO.html
  16. honestbharani

These are very peculiar times and us cricket tragics don't have our number one coping mechanism right now. So I went ahead and downloaded the mobile version of International Cricket Captain 2019 (ICC 2019). I thought I would create a thread so that more of us who already have the game or who...
  17. honestbharani

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2020

The A match love stream seems to be dead. Ishan very unlucky to be run out literally by a hair' s length it looks like. Awesome decision on field though.
  18. honestbharani

4 Day Tests

ICC considering making 4 day tests mandatory. https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/28394321/icc-consider-mandatory-four-day-tests Not sure if there are any existing threads on this topic. Mods, feel free to merge if there is one. But I think this is a rather substantial development...