• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. J

WicketWackers 04

anyone have it? is it fun? i have been having heaps of trouble trying to load it. i have the old (2-D) version and its fun, but the 04 version looks alot better, just stinks it won't work. anyone else play it, or have problems?
  2. J

NZ 20/20 Domestic Comp

NZ is the latest country to have a 20/20 domestic competition. New Zealand welcome Twenty20 The Twenty20 tournament will involve two pools of three teams playing a home and away game before the top qualifiers contest the final on February 6. makes me think the champions league/tourny that...
  3. J

DoubleWicket

so who has played it on the game? is it as fun as they planned it to be? seems like it will/would be only good to do when you are playing against a human. how's it set up- any simple hit would be multiple runs, right (with only two fielders)?
  4. J

Anti-Americanism in cricket?

read the story here http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/4624495.stm and my feedback to them- -------------------------------- "We do not want an Americanisation of international cricket"- wow, what a total piece of crappy writing. how long did it take you to think of a way to bash the USA...
  5. J

quick PAL format question

ok, i went to sporting-gifts.com, the site that cricketweb is partnered with to sell the game, says that the game is formatted "european PAL playstations". does that mean if one has a japan PAL formatted system it will work? also is there a difference for european and austalia PAL format...
  6. J

AllOut!

my lastest web column, as always comments welcome, especially the funny ones..... ----------------- AllOut! 9.17.04 No surprises! That not only is a great radio head song, but also a great way to lead into my AllOut! For this week. -The no surprise is in regards to the first 9 games of the ICC...
  7. J

AllOut!

all brand-spanking-new AllOut! 9.9.04 www.BigCricket.com hear's a preview- -cricinfo photog at his best -Amit, what do you say, am i a journalist? -the Messiah leads us -all rounder stuck on the ground -Yankee baseball, i mean cricket! -Procricket season ends.... -plus 'heard on boards' full...
  8. J

ICC Trophy Challenge!

sorry to put this in both forums, just want to make sure all cricketweb posters get to see this, let see what you guys got! ==================== with the biggest cricket tourny (besides the WC) only one week away, i thought i'd set up an AllOut!-BigCricket ICC Champions Trophy Cricket Challenge...
  9. J

ICC Trophy Challenge!

alright cricketweb posters, lets see what ya got! =============== with the biggest cricket tourny (besides the WC) only one week away, i thought i'd set up an AllOut!-BigCricket ICC Champions Trophy Cricket Challenge Rules: -Pick which team you think will win, get 3 points -Pick the bonus...
  10. J

All OUT! 8.25.04

ALL OUT! 8.25.04 102, 102, 101, 102- no that’s not my total runs in my recent Twenty20 game but my temperature, thus the reason we haven’t seen an AllOut recently. I’m feeling better, thanks. -clouds cancel out games in the Netherlands/VideoCon Cup. It’s not clouds of marijuana smoke, but the...
  11. J

All Out! 7.29.04

ALL OUT! 7.29.04 -USA Cricket association announced it has finally choose its CEO. Gary Hopkins, an English ex-pat businessman who has been living and working in the United States for 14 years, has been appointed chief executive of an ICC development project, designed to promote cricket in the...
  12. J

All Out! 7.22.04

ALL OUT! 7.22.04 -Thunder prevents DC from going Forward! on 7.16 Florida dismantled DC by beating them by 7 wickets Florida(3 for 89 in 15.4 ov)DC 88 (all out in 13ov). nothing really notable here, and no reports from the match. would love to know how the crowd was. -CHI-Town downs Texas the...
  13. J

All Out 7.16.04 Plus Pic of the Day!!

I'm back for another edition (who cares!) ALL OUT 7.16.04 -Ireland Shamrocks the Dutch they needed just 54 overs on the third day at wrap up avictory over Holland, in their opening fixture of the ICC Intercontinental Cup. Pakistani-born Naseer "Aiden Collins" Shaukat was the star of the...
  14. J

NY-FLA (USproCricket)[R]

ALL OUT- Ten Comments of the Game FAST'n'FURIOUS ACTION Florida Thunder 1-89 (12 ov)beat NY Storm 10-88 (19.2 ov) so i ventured out to watch the first ever pro cricket game in the USA. as a rookie to cricket i was full of excitement; the best way of giving my review is just listing them-...