• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. AaronK

Espncricinfo Awards 2011

So please vote and discuss everybody :) Awards 2011 | ESPN Cricinfo
  2. AaronK

Ban Test matches in Subcontinent

Am I the only one who is tired of all these flat, road pitches and drawn matches played in Subcontinent? I don't even feel like watching any test matches that are played in subcontinent anymore considering that it is played to improve average instead of getting any result. Batsman dominating...
  3. AaronK

Pak Players are 'mentally retarded': Intikhab Alam

Pak Players are 'mentally retarded': Intikhab Alam LAHORE: DawnNews on Friday received the PCB inquiry committee report from its sources which confirmed that the alleged players openly accused each other on different issues. Among the accusations were, former PCB coach Intikhab Alam's...
  4. AaronK

Watching World cup in U.S

I live in california U.S.. I want to watch the world cup.. so if anyone here knows of a paid or unpaid website that i can watch the world cup with.. I would appreciate it.. For last year's world cup, i signed up with this website that is noo longer working. I got a bunch of extra package with...
  5. AaronK

Interested in umpiring as a career..

Hi I live in U.S California.. which means far far away from the world of cricket.. I want to pursue a career in umpiring but I have no idea how to start? I honestly don't know what kind of qaulifications do I need to start? do I have to attend some kind of school or courses? and other...
  6. AaronK

Lets discuss Pak dressing room Issues..

I was watching Cricinfo's top five innings of the year... Ian chapple was discussing Umar Akmal with two of my favorite commentators Harsha and Sanjay.. He said that Umar seemed districted during the Aus tour whether it was because of his recent success or what was going on in Pakistani dressing...
  7. AaronK

Saqlain Mushtaq: what went wrong?

I wanted to start this thread to talk about Saqalin Mushtaq and trying to come up with a logical explaination on what went wrong with this great bowler.. last time i saw him playing..during late 90s he was at the peak of his career.. he had a succesful tour of india.. successful world cup where...
  8. AaronK

Cricketers that don't like each other

Lets discuss this topic.. Name cricketers that don't like each other or didn't like each other when they were playing together.. state reasons and the incident(s) (if any) that caused the rift between them.. Growing up in 90s as a cricket fan.. i heard alot of stories about the politics of the...
  9. AaronK

Qadir steps down as chief selector

Abdul Qadir has resigned as Pakistan's chief selector, barely six months after being appointed. No official reason has been given for the move though it is understood differences had arisen between the chairman of the board, Ijaz Butt, and Qadir. The former leg-spinner is the third chairman of...