• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. nookie_lk

Funny cricket team names

Hi guys, Me and my friends are planing to create a team for a 20/20 league played ova here in London and we need a team name to register. We need to have a cool but funny name to the team since all other teams have funny names like ex- Flat Track Bullies, The Full Tossers and so on. Please...
  2. nookie_lk

Sangakkara was selfish to quit as captain !

He ditched the team when there was no other person to take the burden of captaincy unexpectedly when the team really needed a leader when Sri Lanka lost the WC Final. As captain he should have stayed on till there was a proper person to take over..he just quit purely for selfish reasons. That's...
  3. nookie_lk

Sangakkara captain, Murali vice captain ?

I just saw the news that Sri Lanka has appointed Sangakkara as the Captain which is the obvious choice, but Murali as the vice captain ? I don't get that logic behind appointing Murali as vice captain. Isn't it better to appoint a young future prospective captain for him to groom himself to...
  4. nookie_lk

Sangakkara not Mahela

Personally i think Sanga should be the captain of Sri Lankan, especially looking at his body language during the Ausie test series. Quote (cricinfo.com) : "The collar bite/hands on hips - During the 2nd test , cameras showed Mahela biting the tips of his shirt collars while fielding. negative...
  5. nookie_lk

Have you read "The Game" by Neil Strauss

coments..
  6. nookie_lk

***Official*** Sri Lanka in England

Its gonna start on may....My assumption is its gonna be a clean sweep for the English both one day and test, and many Sri Lankan players being dropped after the tour.:ph34r:
  7. nookie_lk

Which cricket team has the best "Spin Department"

which team do u think has the best spinners...
  8. nookie_lk

Official Sri Lanka vs Pakistan Thread

3 ODI's 2 Tests...Easy series for Sri Lanka ??? :ph34r:
  9. nookie_lk

The decline of Australia after the 2007 world cup

Every team has its peak time and its downfall. I personally think that Australian cricket will decline after the 2007 word cup since most of their senior players will most probably retire. When looking at the current bowling attack it doesn’t look the greatest too. What are your thoughts ???
  10. nookie_lk

The Kumar Sangakkara Fan Club

well there was a thread similar to this before...could not find it. So anything you wanna write good about Sangakkara could be done here !!!
  11. nookie_lk

Rugby team with cricket stars

Just for the fun of it....think about making a rugby team with Cricket stars....i know we dont know how good they are in rugby..but considering their physical appearrance and cricketting skills give your cricketers rugby XV !!! :wacko:
  12. nookie_lk

Whats the answer ???

'X' is impossible for God....'X' is above God...If we eat 'X' we will die...'X' is important than love...'X' is a seven letter word....So What is X ??? :wacko:
  13. nookie_lk

Best Music video ???

What is the best music video you have seen ??? my favs are eric pryze - call on me :wacko: Smells like teen spirit - nirvana
  14. nookie_lk

Radio Commentries ???

is there any web site which provides audio commetries for the asia vs world match ???
  15. nookie_lk

Help Tsunami Victims in Sri Lanka

If you can please help !!! LankaPage is collecting funds to send for the disaster relief in Sri Lanka. These funds will be distributed to the neediest as soon as we (LankaPage) make appropriate arrangements in Sri Lanka. http://www.lankapage.com/
  16. nookie_lk

What are prisons for?

What do u think ? (c/o skynews.com)
  17. nookie_lk

Betting and Soprts

Whats has betting done to all major sports (like cricket) ? any good ? or all bad ?
  18. nookie_lk

Bradman thought Muralitharan's delivery was OK

check this out ! http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3217884
  19. nookie_lk

** Official ** Sri Lanka in New Zealand tour

Sri lanka after a good tour in Pakistan goes to face the Kiwis. Will the Sri lankans fair well on the pitches in NZ ???
  20. nookie_lk

Where are they playing the final SL warmup match ???

Can someone please be kind enough to tell me where Sri Lanka is gonna play their final warm up match for the champions throphy..i missed the wendsdays new zealand match. I think they are playing against the ECB XI.... Please post the date and location...Thanks 8-)