• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. lord_of_darkness

Lord....I Cant Believe I Just Heard that Sh......

No its not just another music thread..wait it could be... Just a thread were you put in things someone else might have said that made you go :-O ..or something you heard on the radio, tv that made you go :-O .. dont incite any delibrate flames please. :) ..hopefully we can build on a neat...
  2. lord_of_darkness

10g Members + 1 Mill Posts... = Wow.

Just needed to celebrate this moment with rest of the fam.. its definately a wow moment. Congrats CW, especially James, its grown HEAPS!
  3. lord_of_darkness

CW Meetup - Sydney?

Aus vs Nz - 21st Jan. I was just thinking about a solid CW meetup and head to the big game after. Wondering if someone such as Blewy or bugs malone or even possibly the chief (if he has managed to settle in) organize a pre game barbie and drinks at their place and head to the ODI from there...
  4. lord_of_darkness

Temporary Hampshire Management!

Im in Sydney at the moment , and have minimal access to a computer and internet. Could the board or someone please please post my 1stXI and 2ndXI for me temporarily.. once i get hooked up ill definately start putting up my teams again. Regards, Reuben
  5. lord_of_darkness

Homemade Remedies..

Anyone know of any homemade remedies for a severe case of blocked nose.. its killin me and ive got two more exams to get through.. just sitting through with it today through my 2nd year taxation exam was a real killer... I always seem to get the flu during exam time..goddamn..:( .. could be the...
  6. lord_of_darkness

Marc - Happy 28th Birthday !!!

Marc you legend happy 28th.. :D Hope your doing it big... make sure you get ma's permission before you decide to bring a few certified taxation accountants over for a bit of a wild time.. :happy: Drink up till the sun rises :).. Lotta respect dude.!
  7. lord_of_darkness

Lord In Sydney!! - Help

CW - Sydneysiders.. I'll be hittin up sydney in Early november! Most likely around 13-20 November...My old man's movin to sydney for good, got a hot job so im helpin him shift + bagging the free holiday .. I'll be in sydney right through till end of feb cause thats how long the aus-nz uni...
  8. lord_of_darkness

For my CW people...

that reside in auckland city.. im throwin a big *** party next saturday.. sorta running in line with my birthday..theres gonna be fine shore ladies galore, lots of people, my dj's gonna be pumpin it that night, b.y.o.. and its all going to be in one big indoor / outdoor place - for the barbie...
  9. lord_of_darkness

NRL Finals

Oh god knights vs manly.. what a game!! After Johns got that try things took a solid turn around for knights. What happend in the raiders vs bulldogs?
  10. lord_of_darkness

Air New Zealand Cup 2006

GO North Harbour enough said.. Auckland vs North Harbour final would be awesome :happy:
  11. lord_of_darkness

Pretty Shockin..!

I remember seein this in one of my history classes a year and half back.. readin this again its just sadd.. ppl these days :wacko: http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1
  12. lord_of_darkness

Surrey !

Surrey have just announced their new manager and coach.. its going to be the Mighty Lord who earlier managed the Hampshire team succesfully for many a season.. expect big things from this charismatic manager as us-ual and a good fight to the top. Btw, for all those people that missed out on a...
  13. lord_of_darkness

Tim : Happy Birthday Brah..!

Happy 22nd Birthday Tim!.. Hope you make the most of it in this crappy *** weather.! Enjoy.. and stay safe !
  14. lord_of_darkness

Lockdown!

8 odd thread lockups in 2 Days.. pretty shocking.. just want to say lets get the act together.. no need for this guys.. btw if there isint nothin better to do.. bake some apple pies.. word.. Lets get the good harmony flowin back in now..
  15. lord_of_darkness

Happy 18th Birthday Pied Piper!!

Wishin u a Bigg Happy Birthday to CWs own Samantha.. Now you can legally get into Pubs and bars..! :).. Btw look after yourself and hope you have a top notch day without doubt.. Make sure you celebrate it big! On behalf of the CW fam-lay. Drinks Up, Lord / Reuben.
  16. lord_of_darkness

**Season 7 Press Releases!!!**

Hampshire have been looking onto to continue their goal of building team strength gradually over seasons.. and to assert their position of being a side that cannot be underestimated on any playing day and the management of the club and the consistency that the club has brought right from the...
  17. lord_of_darkness

Good Dose of Humour for your Day..!!

Warning.. these may cause serious injuries.. through a) unstoppable laughter b) unstoppable tears of joy c) fatal injuries to head or other body parts due to falling outta the chair. d) fatal injuries to abdomen related to a) Regardless.. this will help make your day complete :D...
  18. lord_of_darkness

**Choices!**

This is a game called choices.. umm basically it is just a matter of chosing from 2 tight choices that i will setup each time im on ( given a days break or so to get peoples choices in ) .. its not a battle with rounds as such.. but just an indication of the general feel of the OT folk...
  19. lord_of_darkness

Happy Birthday FaaipDeOiad (Sean) and Archie Mac!

Big Big Happy Birthday wishes to both of you from the Lord. Sean only turning 20.. whereas Archie would have hoped for something similar but has to live with turning 39.. sorry for rubbin salt in the ruins but.. ;) Hope you guys have a great birthday day.. go hard on the drinks and stay safe...
  20. lord_of_darkness

Draft - Manager Picks Received...

hey sorry .. just making a thread where blewy or any of the board could confirm after each round starts if they have received the picks from the Club.. ( as i noted couple of members in the other thread posted "sent" ) Cheers.. Lord/Reuben