• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Pizzorno

The Ashes 2009 Montage

Yeah I made one. Was bored. Couldn't get it on Youtube either due to copyright so you'll have to make do with Megavideo; MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it So yeah, enjoy. Especially if you're English because we won the Ashes. Don't know if some of you knew that yet, but we did. Good and proper.
  2. Pizzorno

Every year the Proms makes me realise...

...that God Save the Queen is the worst national anthem ever. It's crap. Why isn't it Jerusalem or Land of Hope and Glory. Or even Abide with me? Anything better than the current toss we have now. So uninspiring. Don't let the Daily Mail see this thread btw.
  3. Pizzorno

The films you shouldn't admit to liking, but you love them anyway...

You know what i'm talking about. Those films that you love watching but you're pretty ashamed to have watched them so much. And no, I don't mean those films either... Anyway, here's a few of my guilty pleasures; The Devil Wears Prada Mean Girls Love Actually And in terms of television...
  4. Pizzorno

I start University in a fortnight

Go me! Anyway I didn't start this thread to show off or anything, I need help. I got my accomodation letter through this morning and it turns out that the halls of residence that i'll be staying at has no internet acces. So as a result of this i'll need one of those mobile internet thingies and...
  5. Pizzorno

Biggest disapointment of the 2009 Ashes?

Whether it be a player or a passage of play or whatever, what is your biggest disapointment of the series just gone? Personally for me it's Peter Siddle. A lot of the crims were talking him up as the next big thing yet apart from the first innings at Headingley he did next to nothing. Same goes...