• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. kevinpietersen

Cricket Bat Maintenance

This isn't a topic asking for advice this is a topic giving advice to anyone buying a new bat or has an old bat. You shouldn't need this if your bat is performing well and fairly new. At any time your bat could get damaged it could be your fault or it could just happen like any other bat would...
  2. kevinpietersen

Cricket Stores in Devon perferably Plymouth

Please could anyone tell me any stores in Plymouth or Devon that do a good range of cricket bats as I am looking at bats but I will probably order them online I just want a feel of them first. Perferably just cricket stores but could you post sports stores aswell. Please leave there website...
  3. kevinpietersen

Junior or Senior Bats

I was having a look on cricket direct and I was having a look on the Icon Original. It was £219. Then i scrolled down and the only sizes were short handle and long handle. So I went back to the GM page and scrolled down. There was a junior version that was £100 cheaper. And the sizes were...
  4. kevinpietersen

GM Icon DXM or Hero DXM

I was going to buy the GM Icon but I heard everyone talking about the Hero. I heard the hero also has a bigger sweet spot. And a lower middle as the Icon has a higher middle. I play on a All weather astro-turf pitch occasiaonly on a grass wicket. I want to know what bat is better for these...
  5. kevinpietersen

GM Icon DXM 909

I am thinking about buying this bat but I would like to hear what other people think of it as I am not able to try it out as i dont know anyone that uses it. What is the bat like for the money?
  6. kevinpietersen

Profile Picture

How do I get a picture Under my name I have searched every where I can't work out how to do it.
  7. kevinpietersen

Is the GM Icon DMX Original Limited Edition worth the money?

I am looking at all the different bat's in the GM Icon DXM Range. I have been looking most at the Original Limited Edition. I want to know if anyone had one and what it is like? Is it worth all the money at £269.95 Or is it worth just getting the original at £219.95? Thanks
  8. kevinpietersen

Geddon You Flintoff

What a bowl and what a catch at slip to break that 185 partnership. Can't believe he is retiring.
  9. kevinpietersen

Post a comment if you think england are stupid for not taking the follow on!!!!

Leave a comment if you think england are really stupid for not enforcing the follow on I do
  10. kevinpietersen

Reverse Sweep

Is the reverse sweep all about muscle in your opposite arm getting the swing and power thorugh the bat to really get the ball far?
  11. kevinpietersen

GM Icon 909 or Puma Iridium 4000 GT Cricket Bat

GM Icon or Puma Iridium 4000 GT Cricket Bat I am considering both of these bats to buy beggining of next season. I just want your thoughts of the bats below. Thanks:laugh:
  12. kevinpietersen

Puma Iridium 4000 GT Cricket Bat

Please could somone post a review of this bat as i am thinking about buying it.:wacko:
  13. kevinpietersen

I want to speed up my bowling

I want to know different ways in speeding up my bowling. Is it all about muscle in your arm or is it something else? Thanks
  14. kevinpietersen

The Best Shots To Play

I have put some pictures below giving you detail on what shots to play when leave a comment if it helps.:happy: Pictures are on comment below
  15. kevinpietersen

What shots can I play.

I get really annoyed when a bowler bowls a ball down the legside and it is not a wide. Please can someone give advice on what shot to play when this happens. Prefferable good to get runs.
  16. kevinpietersen

I need help!!!

I have been asked to go to west devon cricket trials which is a great achievement for me but i would really like to go through to get in the squad. I need all the tips i can get as soon as possible as the trials are coming up. Please could you post some idea's and tips for making my cricket...
  17. kevinpietersen

How to hit a great 6!

DO NOT TRY TO PLAY THIS SHOT WHEN THE BALL IS BOUNCING LOW. Only play this shot on a bowl with a high bounce. The ball will not travel to the boundary if the ball bounces low. When the ball is traveling wait to check the ball is bouncing high. After the bounce step on to the back foot and play...
  18. kevinpietersen

A good single maybe a four

ONLY PLAY THIS SHOT WHEN THE BALL IS GOING OVER THE WICKET OR DOWN THE OFFSIDE NOT IF THE BALL IS ON THE STUMPS. Let the ball go across your body. Angle your bat down to third man. If there is no third man angle your bat towards the boundary aiming for four. Put your bat in front of the ball but...
  19. kevinpietersen

How to get a good 2 runs maybe 4

ONLY PLAY THIS SHOT WHEN THE BALL IS GOING OVER THE WICKET OR DOWN THE OFFSIDE NOT IF THE BALL IS ON THE STUMPS. Let the ball go across your body. Angle your bat down to third man. If there is no third man angle your bat towards the boundary aiming for four. Put your bat in front of the ball but...
  20. kevinpietersen

Name

Under everyones nickname they have a little description of them e.g Cricket web staff, Under 19 captain, Cricketer girl/boy. I wanted to know how to change it as I play for a cricket team i am not just a cricket spectator. Thanks