• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. B

QuickSingle card game - any news?

I'm looking to get a couple of extra copies of the QuickSingle cricket card game. I seem to recall that the game had its own forum here a while back. Is the game now out of print? I can't seem to contact the manufacturer. I find it hard to believe, and sad, that such a great game might be no...
  2. B

Easiest win in a match

Hehe, I am currently playing as England on County level in the World Cup. Netherlands batted first, and I got them all out for 9, LOL. It would have been 2, only I foolishly put a Giles up on a pitch that wasn't ready for him yet. After that, two sixes got me the win by the second over...
  3. B

No Computer vs. Computer???

I just bought BLC 2005 and I'm looking forward to playing it, but as I recall, in the old BLC the player was able to watch the computer play itself. I've only given the game a quick examination, but (unless I'm missing something) that no longer seems to be the case in the new version. I used...
  4. B

BLC interesting, but...

I'm very interested in Brian Lara Cricket 2005, but I have a number of worries. Firstly, it doesn't look that different from the old BLC. Sure, that was a great game, but from the looks of the videos the game still uses virtually the same 3D models, a lot of the movements look the same as the...
  5. B

Does no one play QuickSingle anymore?

I can't believe there's no discussion of this great game.
  6. B

Is QuickSingle no longer available?

I can't find it anywhere, and my baby daughter just destroyed my last set. It would be a shame if this game died out. It's the best non-computer cricket game ever.
  7. B

Realistic Rules Additions for QUICKSingle

I just bought this game and I really like it, but the game tends to be unrealistically hard on batsmen. So here's a set of 2-player rules that makes the game into a more realistic simulation of cricket: First, deal the cards out as for a 4-player game. One player plays the batting team (deal...
  8. B

Is This the Best Non-Computer Game?

I just purchased QUICKSingle and am waiting for it to arrive in the mail. I was wondering if anyone here had compared it to other cricket board or card games, and how it rates in comparison. I also purchased 'Wicketz', 'Armchair Cricket' and Lambourne Games' 'International Cricket'. Has...