• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. BeeGee

***Official*** England in New Zealand 2018

Sun Feb 25 (50 ovs) 14:00 local 1st ODI - New Zealand v England Seddon Park, Hamilton Wed Feb 28 (50 ovs) 14:00 local 2nd ODI - New Zealand v England Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui Sat Mar 3 (50 ovs) 14:00 local 3rd ODI - New Zealand v England Westpac Stadium, Wellington Wed Mar 7 (50 ovs) 11:00...
  2. BeeGee

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

SL are doing well.
  3. BeeGee

5th Match - Ireland v West Indies

From ESPN Cricket 2015: Apparently Nelson is now in Australia. Why was I not informed of this?
  4. BeeGee

Big Daddy Hundreds

Just the other day I was reflecting on the existential futility of existence, as you do, and it occurred to me that there have been a large number of individual 200+ scores recently. So I did some digging to see if 2014 was special in that regard. Using a cutoff of 7, here are the best years...
  5. BeeGee

Best young batsman at the moment < 25

The young prodigies have done well over the last two years ...
  6. BeeGee

Great Moments in World Cup History

7. BeeGee

Martin Crowe has cancer relapse

Martin Crowe suffers cancer relapse | Stuff.co.nz Good luck to him.
  8. BeeGee

**Official** Bangladesh in the West Indies

Wed Aug 20 (50 ovs) 13:00 GMT | 09:00 local 09:00 EDT | 08:00 CDT | 06:00 PDT 1st ODI - West Indies v Bangladesh National Cricket Stadium, St George's, Grenada Fri Aug 22 (50 ovs) 13:00 GMT | 09:00 local 09:00 EDT | 08:00 CDT | 06:00 PDT 2nd ODI - West Indies v Bangladesh National Cricket...
  9. BeeGee

Beat the ATG XI challenge

After skimming through the ATG XI thread I cobbled together this side: Jack Hobbs Herbert Sutcliffe Don Bradman* Viv Richards Wally Hammond Garry Sobers Adam Gilchrist+ Imran Khan Richard Hadlee Malcolm Marshall Shane Warne The challenge is, if you should accept it, to name a side that could...
  10. BeeGee

Should marijuana be legalised?

This was raised in the New Zealand election thread, but since that thread is unlikely to get a lot of non-NZ traffic I thought this could do with it's own thread. I live in Colorado which recently changed it's laws to make recreational marijuana use legal. Marijuana is regulated in a similar...
  11. BeeGee

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

I saw comments about this series in the India v SA thread so I thought I'd start a tour thread. Fixtures: 1st ODI - New Zealand v India Sun Jan 19 (50 ovs) 01:00 GMT | 14:00 local 20:00 EST -1d | 19:00 CST -1d | 17:00 PST -1d McLean Park, Napier 2nd ODI - New Zealand v India...
  12. BeeGee

What is your favourite Gerry Anderson show?

Mine is UFO. Gabrielle Drake in a purple wig and tight shorts did strange things to my teenage loins.
  13. BeeGee

Minimum post count requirement before starting a thread

I agree with Monk. Can we please have a minimum post count requirement before being able to start a thread? It would help with spam prevention.
  14. BeeGee

Players who are exceptional in one format and dire in another

Guptill's ODI ton today, which follows his complete failure in the last test match got me curious about players with such a huge contrast in performance between test cricket and LO cricket. Guptill has a test batting average of 29, an ODI average of 38 and a T20 average of 35. A couple of...
  15. BeeGee

Hardest nob in cricket

16. BeeGee

Which cricketer has the best name?

Which cricketer has the best name? My favourite is Farokh Engineer.
  17. BeeGee

Who hates Best cricketer/batsman/bowler/spinner threads?

Me. They are the most dire **** fights imaginable.
  18. BeeGee

Was Bruce Reid the skinniest international cricketer in history?

The bloke looked anorexic when he was playing.