• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. D

PMs

Can we have them? Pros - Mafia - Exchanging contact details - some of us may be uncomfortable to reveal contact details in the public forum. Even if you delete posts, mods can see them. - More convenient channel to complain about infractions to mods Cons - More convenient channel to complain...
  2. D

Corporate Mafia - Game Thread

All, As most of you are aware, CW Corporation Limited has suffered greatly thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic. Betway revenue is down 0.08% and quality per post has plummeted even as everyone tries their hardest to work from home. While the government has stepped in with wage support, it is...
  3. D

Help Daemon get tipsy

So my new team is having drinks on zoom this friday. The MD is getting cocktails from this place delivered to everyone. Please vote on what I should get. https://www.thesecretmermaid.com/cocktails-on-delivery I'm gonna have to somehow sneak it past the parents though. Will be tough.
  4. D

i've got a cracking meme just gimme a sec

5. D

Top 10 sexy posters

1. Fertang - dunno what he looks like, but he's sexy 2. Sledger - know what he looks like, is sexy 3. Howe - sexy voice 4. SilentStriker - rifle carrying doctor who clearly knows his way around food. sexy. 5. Brumby - has a way with words 6. Top Cat - plays muisc. sexy. 7. GotSpin - good...
  6. D

Should sledger send us all some home made videos?

Yes imo
  7. D

I can't wait

For sledger and GIMH to wake up and start posting in OT again
  8. D

Personal Finance Thread

Bit of background on my own finances I've been working for slightly under 2 years and save quite a lot of my income as I'm still staying with my parents #justasianthings My assets are approximately 75% cash 10% ETFs with predominantly Asian exposure 10% REITs (weldone will hate this) 5%...
  9. D

GALP System - For CW, by CW

Dear CW, Due to the recent surge in discussion surrounding moderators, forum rules and the existing infraction system, the Lord Protector (GIMH) and myself have taken it upon ourselves to quit complaining and initiate action instead. There will be a new, independent infraction system known...
  10. D

Last Man Standing

Bit late but plenty of juicy matches left. Answers in before the toss. 1) Will Afghanistan get bowled out? 2) Will Babar Azam make more than 40.5?
  11. D

WC quicks

There's been some really good fast bowling at good pace across the board in the first few games. Russell came out of nowhere to bowl 145, Hassan was the best quick on show the other day against Australia, Archer taking SA apart, etc etc. Just thought it'd be fun to predict how the quicks will...
  12. D

Sri Lanka blasts

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/sri-lanka-blasts-churches-hotels-easter-mass-80-11464816 https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48001720 estimated 25 dead, 100+ injured. churches and hotels have been hit it's ****ing easter sunday.
  13. D

*Official* Australia Tour of India 2019

Don't think an India series has ever had to wait until hours before the first game to get a thread, which is a testament to the gripping cricket we've seen in West Indies and South Africa recently. 2/24 9:30 PM 1st T20I, (N) at Visakhapatnam 2/27 9:30 PM 2nd T20I, (N) at Bengaluru 3/2 4:00...
  14. D

11 Angry Men

M Vijay M Renshaw O Pope V Kohli AB de Villiers B Foakes + H Pandya S Curran K Maharaj J Haze D Olivier P Malan M Siraj J Leach T Head M Hamza
  15. D

eng tour of wi 2019

Full Scorecard of West Indies President's XI vs England Tour Match 2019 - Score Report | ESPNcricinfo.com root looks in good nick why is bairstow opening? why is woakes playing away from home? why are there no fixtures in the thread? why is burgey a fkin dick? happy new year gimh!
  16. D

*Official* Pakistan tour of Ireland, England and Scotland 2018

Dunno if there's a thread already Pakistan 168ao against Kent. Imam top scored with 61. Sat Apr 28 - Tue May 1 11:00 local (10:00 GMT | 18:00 SGT) Kent v Pakistanis St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury LIVE Fri May 4 - Mon May 7 11:00 local (10:00 GMT | 18:00 SGT) Northamptonshire v Pakistanis...
  17. D

***Official*** West Indies in Pakistan 2018

Sun Apr 1 (20 ovs) 20:00 local (15:00 GMT | 23:00 SGT) 1st T20I - Pakistan v West Indies National Stadium, Karachi Mon Apr 2 (20 ovs) 19:30 local (14:30 GMT | 22:30 SGT) 2nd T20I - Pakistan v West Indies National Stadium, Karachi Tue Apr 3 (20 ovs) 19:30 local (14:30 GMT | 22:30 SGT) 3rd T20I...
  18. D

Greatest Chucker

Murali not allowed to be discussed in this thread because that is by far the most tedious conversation ever. So who is it? I'd say it's between Tony Lock and Ajmal. Maybe Charlie Griffith if you think he chucked?
  19. D

Top 5

a thread where someone says their top 5 x and then lists his top 5 and others join in and when the topic gets boring we change topic Top 5 Drinks Milo Iced Tea Beer Bandung/Rose Milk Sugarcane Juice (sorry Chai)
  20. D

New Cricinfo feature

This new Insights thing (should've copyrighted the name viriya) is so good. Makes life so much easier when you can make half assed assumptions based on charts.