• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Howe_zat

The Cricket Web Podcast 2.01 - Vanuatu Special

Zorax and Howe discuss the cricket that isn't happening but may be about to happen? Also the XI is puns.
  2. Howe_zat

CW Hunger Games

The masses demand blood. The following (last 16 of BOTM 2020) have already volunteered as tribute: Adders Athlai Bijed BoyBrumby Burgey Daemon dontcloseyoureyes Flem274* GIMH Howe_zat NZTailender Prince EWS Silentstriker SillyCowCorner1 Sledger Trundler Leaving space for 8 more nominations...
  3. Howe_zat

Invent a new sport while sport is cancelled

Here'a two ideas to get you started Competitive Procrastinating - All competitors are given a task to do and awarded marks for putting off that task as effectively as possible. Bonus points can be awarded by the judges for several 'starts' on the task that ultimately accomplish nothing...
  4. Howe_zat

Travel thread

Chamonix with mum :)
  5. Howe_zat

Grand Slam Draft Tournament

NUFAN won the toss and opted to bat first on an excellent batting surface. Snow and Bedser were able to make early breakthroughs for the Andrews, dismissing NUFAN's openers in the teens, before Hazare was forced to retire hurt after refusing to wear a helmet. Chappell and Barnes responded...
  6. Howe_zat

The most aesthetically displeasing opening partnerships

King Cricket has posted an article suggesting that Rory Burn's one-eyed squint and Dom Sibley's leg side crabbing has the potential to form the least easy on the eye opening partnership in Test cricket. My first thought was one of the many partners of AN Cook must be a good start, but then...
  7. Howe_zat

What are you thinking right now?

I’m thinking... scam Has anyone seen anything like this before? Haven’t clicked the link yet.
  8. Howe_zat

CW Watches - A new podcast project

Hi, if any of you are interested in taking part in a new podcast about film, TV and books, please add me on Discord. @jake31#6491.
  9. Howe_zat

*Official* England in New Zealand 2019

...pardon?
  10. Howe_zat

Semi Finals

Semi Final 1 26 October 2019 17:00 local / 09:00 London / 21:00 Auckland England v New Zealand International Stadium Yokohama, Yokohama Referee: Nigel Owens (Wales) Semi Final 2 27 October 2019 18:00 local / 09:00 Cardiff / 11:00 Cape Town Wales v South Africa International Stadium...
  11. Howe_zat

Rank the performance of eliminated teams

1. Argentina Argentina's most disappointing world cup for 16 years, and included a total disasterpiece against England. But the difference between Argentina and the rest of this list is that if one Bofelli kick had gone three feet to the right, they'd be in the quarter finals. They took their...
  12. Howe_zat

Matches called off because of Typhoon Hagibis

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/49995604 England v France and New Zealand v Italy are cancelled. Maybe more. I’m pretty mad tbh. I understand that playing a game when there are lives at risk would be nonsense. But lots of valid options have been binned (moving the game, delaying the...
  13. Howe_zat

World Cup Speed Draft

Anyone want to play a world cup draft? It'll be speed format which means there'll be a first come first served for each round, with varied start times. Once you have your XV I'll keep up a sheet full of stats which awards them points based on tries, assist, tackles, etc. and the best team is...
  14. Howe_zat

Edinburgh Fringe

I am going for the first time this summer. Has anyone been before? What should I expect? What are some good ways to make the most of it?
  15. Howe_zat

**Official** England fans celebration thread

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
  16. Howe_zat

Intrusive ads

Keeps happening. As soon as I get that pop up I have to close the tab to get out of the loop. Very annoying.
  17. Howe_zat

Intrusive ads

Hi, had a problem today where I was redirected to this spam website while browsing on mobile (safari on iPhone). I didn’t click any ads, I just opened a thread and ended up at this website. You can’t swipe back from it, the only way off the spam site is to close the browser tab. Happened twice...
  18. Howe_zat

What are you thinking right now?

I’m thinking 1) I don’t think this ad is actually about dresses. 2) Whats with the Christian-style cross on the ‘t’?
  19. Howe_zat

**Official** Womens' Ashes 2019

Fixtures Tuesday 2nd July 1st ODI, Leicester 14:00 BST Tursday 4th July 2nd ODI, Leicester 14:00 Sunday 7th July 3rd ODI, Canterbury 11:00 Friday 12th July England v Australia A Tour match, Millfield 11:00 Thursday 18th July Only Test, Taunton 11:00 Friday 26th July 1st T20I, Chelmsford...
  20. Howe_zat

The New CW Commentary

Hi, CW commentary will soon be available, live streamed with youtube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG4FgAj59lV_kow13xUDqEA/featured?view_as=subscriber If you are interested in being involved, please join the discord: https://discord.gg/2cYpfrf