• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. M

Vaas and Z Khan

I've always put these two guys more or less on equal footing. Their records are very similar as well. But i think Zaheer Khan has a better records against top opposition than vaas. But to be fair to vaas he was often employed as an defensive bowler with murali playing the aggressor on the other...
  2. M

How would you rate Aravinda De silva

Having grown up in the 90s aravinda was my favorite batsman. I always thought he had the talent be up there with lara & sachin, but unfortunately lacked the temperament. watching aravinda bat is nerve wracking you never know what will happen next. He play the shot of the match one ball and get...
  3. M

Mahela Vs Sanga, who is better

I'm going to go with mahela. Sanga is probably more reliable, but mahela has that seemingly lazy elegance that makes him special.
  4. M

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most hideous of them all

Who has the ugliest batting style ever? For me it's either Chandrapaul or Smith.
  5. M

Tillakaratne ready to share fixing information with ICC

Sri Lanka news: Hashan Tillakaratne ready to share fixing information with ICC | Sri Lanka Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo Wah! :-O
  6. M

Swing bowling

Are there any bowlers active today that can swing the ball in both direction at pace. By both ways i don't mean some one with out swing getting in swing due to reverse swing. I've seen praveen kumar swing both ways but that's just about it. Does anderson swing both ways?