• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Retox

Should New Zealand become a state of Australia?

Discuss.
  2. Retox

Quick Help Re: English Beer

Going to an English pub tonight and they have 10 English beers on tap keen on trying a few. I'm a lager fan so an suggestions?
  3. Retox

Wedding songs

I'm getting married in a few months and my job (Requested said job) is the music So far we have Coldplay - Clocks Waterboys - Man Is In Love Aerosmith - Dream On Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight The Verve - Lucky Man Fleetwood Mac - Say You Love Me Van Morrision - Have I Told You Lately That...
  4. Retox

Peter Fulton

I seem to remember Bracewell saying he didn't like Fulton because he can't play off the back foot now taking into account that he isn't in form will we see Fulton back before Bracewell leaves
  5. Retox

Indian Pacific

Thinking of doing this with my soon to be wife. Anyone done this? thoughts?
  6. Retox

Looking for more bands like....

the dropkick murphys any suggestions?
  7. Retox

Do you own a console?

I have a ps3 with: 2 Controllers (one with rumble) Singstar Vol 1 (Two mics) Buzz (with the wireless buzzers) Resitance Fall Of Man Metal Gear Solid 4 Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Godfather - The Dons Edition
  8. Retox

Which Football (Soccer) team do you support?

Always wanted this thread, never got around to starting it. Well I support Arsenal.
  9. Retox

Guess the lyric

You guess a lyric then you post a lyric (Song name and Artist, Unless heaps of people have done the song just do Song name) And is it any wonder that the monkey's confused He said Mama Mama, the President's a fool Why do I have to keep reading these technical manuals
  10. Retox

Serious Question

Hello, Over the last few months I have been told I have been having serious mood swings. I've been researching this and I think I've found the problem as such. Bipolar. The symptoms are as follows * Feeling unusually “high” and optimistic OR extremely irritable * Unrealistic...
  11. Retox

E-Cigarette, Thoughts?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-cigarette Link to the Wiki of said E-cigarette.
  12. Retox

Question for Kiwi Beer drinkers

What Local beer do you enjoy most? Err this isn't a sports question unless drinking beer is a sport... Hrm idea. Can this be moved?
  13. Retox

Question about last.fm

Unless this has been done before... We should give out our profiles and all become friends and share the sexy of our music tastes.
  14. Retox

Which OS do you use?

Linux? XP? Vista? OS X? I need this information so I can make voodoo dolls or something. Err I use Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.2
  15. Retox

Which internet browser do you use?

I use Firefox for Mac.
  16. Retox

Roger Twose - Did England miss him in odis?

If england had the chance again would they have let him go or picked him?
  17. Retox

Underrated bands

What bands do you think are underrated by (what it seems) everyone else but you? The Frames Dropkick Murphys Eagles Of Death Metal
  18. Retox

Bebo VS Facebook VS Myspace

:dry:
  19. Retox

Katich - captaincy gave me the runs

The title of an article at foxsports.com.au :laugh:
  20. Retox

Question

Hey. I was signed up for this many moons ago. And wanted to get back into this how would I go about this?