• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. S

regarding injury modification

martin Guptill is injured so give substitution.
  2. S

Free Modification for injury

Gibbs is suffering from hamstring injury he will not play final so give us replacement modification.
  3. S

points wrong updation

in second seminal Mike Hussey scored 21 not out from 12 balls his total points is (21 batting points, 5 strike rate points, 5 not out points) total points is 31. After points updation his points is only 23. So correct the points.
  4. S

late and lazy points updation

yesterday Australia-Srilanka first ODI match has finished. After one day points has not been updated yet what you are doing I cannot understand. Another thing I want to tell u that after every match or every innings finished update points immediately so that we can check it easily with out...
  5. S

Big bash injury

Hello Mr.James, I need to inform u that Marlon Samuels of Melbourne renegades is out of big bash 2 due to eye injury and he is replaced by Alex Hales of England.so i request you to please give free transfers for marlon Samuels....Thank you
  6. S

wrong Big Bash points updation

today Shun Marsh has taken two catches, One run out & 26 runs. Total points is 56 because of strike rate less than 100, 10 points is deducted so todays total point is 46. instead of 46 points 36 points is added so add those 10 points.
  7. S

regarding t20 points summary

Hello James I just want to tell you that please make the t20 points summary little bit interesting by adding points for maiden overs, for sixes and please the points should be little bit higher for batting strike rates, bonuses etc To be honest we(or...
  8. S

Regarding Substitution

Before the start of Asia cup there is an error in ur site that just after toss Red light arrived. After that i had changed my Captain it became pending and my 7substitution is also deducted so add this substitution quickly before todays match.
  9. S

Changing list

Remove Chandimal from Keepers lists because Sangakkara is keeper for Odi and T20.
  10. S

Missing Players

Add Pak-Eng missing players in the list.
  11. S

Missing player

Add Captain Abdeviliers, Ontong,DeLange in the t20 list.
  12. S

Winners Prize?

Our Everest League players are the top four players in the Big Bash League. So what is the Winning Prizes for such a Big Tournament.
  13. S

For Substitution

Dhoni has been banned for the next test so add one Substitute.
  14. S

Missing Player

Add Nathan Mccullum who is playing for Sydney sixers tomorrow.
  15. S

Missing player

Add Albie Morkel in the list
  16. S

Mistake in Changing Substitute

Yesterday our league player Sumair-11 has changed 3 substitute in BBL. Instead of three six substitute has deducted. So add the three substitute.
  17. S

Remainder

Day before Yesterday's Brett Lee's 10 points has not added yet.
  18. S

Again Wrong Updation

Again Yesteray there was a mistake Matt.Johnston points was 23 instead of 38.
  19. S

Points Wrong Updation

Yesterday Brett Lee total points is 21 instead of 11. So change it.
  20. S

Missing player

Umesh Yadav is not in the list of India-Australia tests.