• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. jcas0167

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia ODIs and Australia in New Zealand T20Is

I picked one up at the T20 against India at the Stadium. Have worn it every casual Friday since.
  2. jcas0167

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2019/20

Conference cricket in the late 90's provided that level above, with the three teams plus an A team from overseas. Mark Greatbatch really rated it. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_Conference
  3. jcas0167

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2020

Ian Pont on Jamieson's action.
  4. jcas0167

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2020

Amazing atmosphere at the ground. Just unreal to go another Super Over. Munro played brilliantly but his lazy running turned the match. Still NZ should have closed it out, but credit to the Indian bowlers at the death. A great innings by Seifert too. I got carried away and splashed out on the...
  5. jcas0167

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2019/20

That NZ XI game got surprisingly close. Great innings by Boyle and Allen in particular. Just purchased some Firebirds merchandise and a spud spiral.
  6. jcas0167

*Unofficial* New Zealand Black Caps Thread

Just saw this slightly surprising comparison of ODI stats for two current Black Cap fast bowlers.
  7. jcas0167

*Official* New Zealand in Australia 2019/20

Tbf, according to Google they've drafted in 18th century poet William Somerville.
  8. jcas0167

Head on Wagner:
  9. jcas0167

Former coach Hesson supported the Santner selection over Astle for this game. Just a shame Sommerville isn't in the squad.
  10. jcas0167

*Official* England in New Zealand 2019

I'm reading John Mitchell's book and it looks like they both take after John's dad Eric.
  11. jcas0167

*Official* England in New Zealand 2019

I didn't see them at the stadium on Sunday.
  12. jcas0167

This is the only one I've seen.
  13. jcas0167

That's the one where NZ needed to survive another 10 overs and Boult was caught on the boundary at third man? Meanwhile, Glenn Phillips dominated the T20 Warm-Up.
  14. jcas0167

Baz announces on Instagram he will be joining the Sky comm box for the home summer. Great burn by Neesham in the comments.
  15. jcas0167

*Official* New Zealand tour of Sri Lanka 2019

I remember that match-winning partnership between Taylor and Williamson, Astle getting his maiden test wicket and Southee swinging the ball with Damien Wright as bowling coach. Also, that might have been the first time Williamson played with facial hear (presumably part of Movember).
  16. jcas0167

Final - England v New Zealand

Yeah, same. Although my wife and daughters definitely won't be getting up to watch so it's just me and the cat.
  17. jcas0167

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2017/18

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/cricket/102827479/central-stags-win-plunket-shield-after-wellington-firebirds-lose-to-auckland-aces
  18. jcas0167

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2016/17

Looks promising. I see Henry Walsh is back too. Obus Pienaar's third Ewen Chatfield Trophy century helps Taita keep pace with Easts | Stuff.co.nz