• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. cpr

Neptune dropped analbum

Stinks TBH Discuss
  2. cpr

The British Politics Thread

3. cpr

what would you do if athlai died?

4. cpr

Taxation is theft and the 'Self' is all that matters

Bit of reading tonight and came across this gem
  5. cpr

The road to Christmas 2019

'Tis the season when this guy sets off on his homeward journey
  6. cpr

The Political Compass Test

Pretty similar to where I'd expect to be based on the other test Left 2.86 Lib 1.15 Foreign Policy -3.16 Culture -4.4 Seems to match other Lib Dem people who have taken the test than others (even if I'm slightly top right of that average)
  7. cpr

Movie quiz....

Let's see what you've got
  8. cpr

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

To be fair are kits aren't exactly flattering
  9. cpr

Thats the cause of my clumsy behavior

Also, kudos to the ad software we have giving the most apt phrase for a cricket forum ever
  10. cpr

Fantasy Premier League 2016-17

Or, to give it it's official moniker, Fantasy Premier League Aug-Oct 2016 The CricketWeb Discount Kicthens in Manchester, 30% off leading brands Premiership returns for another unsuccessful year 2380814-559258 Brumbers currently winning the Uncharity Shield with his usual stylish team...
  11. cpr

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

Football News | Sky Sports
  12. cpr

*Official* English Football Season 2015-16

Came in to post something similar Enjoy!
  13. cpr

The American Politics thread

Wait, that looks like a normal line graph, completely ruined by someone deciding that the only point the graph must go through is the one completely miles away from any other.... Meanwhile, in totally serious news
  14. cpr

Is this Chicken a Jerk?

?
  15. cpr

*Official* English Football Season 2015-16

Oh, the Neuer debate. Did I ever mention the time Anderson scored past him twice? No? Oh.... Meanwhile, Arsenal fans...
  16. cpr

How Are You Doing On CM?

Game might've jumped the shark now, 2nd round of Euro's, just scraped out of group despite losing to France, and this happens Wouldn't mind but after the 5th I spent the game instructing the team to calm down and take a breather constantly....
  17. cpr

Blocking the bots

I've noticed were getting quite a few bots coming on and spamming with tons of threads at silly o clock in the morning at the moment. Do we have any way of weeding these out at registration, such as a captcha screen or answer a simple question part? Quite a few sites/forums do this now, is it...
  18. cpr

International Cricket Captain General Thread of Miscellany

Talk about getting my hopes up, Season 1 20/20 game, batted poorly so left needing to defend 5 off the last 4 balls, use my young youth player (signed at start of S1) who's coming on leaps and bounds, a true RF bowler. He so nearly won the game in style
  19. cpr

Analogue Watch

I'm a bit of a watch fiend. Doing well to limit myself to 10 at the moment. 3 of those are digital. Ones a casio that I'll use when doing sport etc, and the others quite a showy piece that when you press the button to see the screen, the red LED screen lights up like KIT from Knight Rider (the...