• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. M

Icc chapions competition - rain stops play

I have been trying to find out what happens in the icc comp if a match is abandoned due to rain on the one dayers.does it get tied our rescheduled
  2. M

Listening to TMS at a Cricket Match

I have a friend of mine who often goes to Test matches, and listens to TMS in one ear! What do other people do? Is there somewhere I can get a suitable device?
  3. M

Spreesheet to keep tables and results - County Championship

I was looking for a a spreadsheet online where I could keep track of County Cricket results and tables - could not find one. Anyone designed one they would share?
  4. M

Egmaston - England v Australia - First match what to expect

I have been a cricket fan for some time, and my wife is treating me to a ticket at the ICC England v Australia match on 8th June The ticket details are South Lower Tier - Block 33 A few questions, as it is the first ever live match that I have been too! a. What time should I aim to arrive -...