• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Esperance

Why could no one see any of my psots in the last month

I think ... nay, I know that the moderators are conspiring against me.
  2. Esperance

I want to chance my username to

Monk. Can anyone help me with how I can go about doing that?
  3. Esperance

Mohammad Mahmudullah

This is a good name. Post other good names.
  4. Esperance

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread III

It's time for part iii.
  5. Esperance

Help!

I tend to over-hit the ball because I am so powerful and strong I need help on becoming weaker.
  6. Esperance

lol

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Indians-in-front-of-blue-backgrounds/1400982103486600?fref=ts
  7. Esperance

The Canadian Politics Thread

I am, personally, a big fan of the Rhinoceros Party of Canada. The Lemon Party of Canada are also good, however. Helpful links: Rhinoceros Party of Canada (1963?93) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Lemon Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Platform promises of the Rhinoceros Party...
  8. Esperance

Fixing Sandal!!!!!

Hello! I am Esperance and I am going to show you how I fixed my sandals during a party some weeks ago. It was a really crowded and successful night and I would like to thank Sugru and the instruction booklet for their support. Step 1: Preparing yellow Sugru I decided to use the yelow Sugru...
  9. Esperance

Chuckers

10. Esperance

What's in an Average?

Tendulkar > Bradman IMO.
  11. Esperance

I had a party yesterday

I invited four (4) people but only two (2) came. Is it still technically a party?
  12. Esperance

itt post good threads

i want a good read
  13. Esperance

Sup

who's missed my presence
  14. Esperance

i would like to

download some more ram; can you guys help me out?
  15. Esperance

Big Issue

Hey comrades and frequenters of this cricket discussion website, I need your help. I have a friend who I've known for a long time and I think that he's gay, but I don't know how to break it to him. Throughout his whole life he has been staunchly homophobic, but it has come to my attention that...
  16. Esperance

Help Required

This girl I have a crush on walked past me today and this is the conversation we had: Me: How are you? Her: I'm great, thanks. And she walked off. Now normally she responds with, "I'm fine, thanks." Is her transmuted reply hinting anything?
  17. Esperance

Big feat

Greetings, I just wanted you all to know that I am going to attempt an impossible feat. I'm going to attempt to eat 7 muffins over the course of 3 Earth days. I don't know if I'll be able to do it, but with your support and kind words I hope I can eat this massive amount of food in such a short...
  18. Esperance

**Official** Ishant Sharma Disparagement Thread

sup folks
  19. Esperance

Turning a dog into two dogs

I have recently received a plethora of requests on how to turn a dog into two dogs over past week. Let me tell you now that I do not know of any technique that makes this feat possible. However, if you do have two different gendered dogs, I know of a way to turn two dogs into three or more dogs...