• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. tedsheppard

Stretches/Stregntheing

I'm 14. What stretches or stregnthening activities would you suggest that would make me a lot faster. I have been told I should not be lifting weights because I am at an age where that can do damage, I do chin ups though I am not great at them. I have tried a rowing machine and after half an...
  2. tedsheppard

Gabba Ticket Prices

Does anyone know how much it costs to go to the first day of a Gabba Test. I am thinking about going to the NZ game later this year just wondering. And sorry if i posted this in the wrong section or something, I'll take it down if that is the case
  3. tedsheppard

Haddin or Nevill

Haddin's batting is going. Also, I think it showed heaps of immaturity to absolutely throw his wicket away like he did in the second innings at Cardiff. Considering it rained the day after, all he needed to do was block it but nope he needed to essentially hack. Anyway thats just my thoughts...
  4. tedsheppard

Watson & Marsh

Who should be selected for the 2nd Ashes Test? Should the experience of Shane Watson keep him in the team or the excitement of a new young player allow Mitch Marsh in the team. I personally think Watson should be the one picked, though many will disagree but I just want to see the general...