• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. C

An Unbelivable WC match from way back when ?

Brave Sri Lanka run into Thommo Thomson's blistering pace ended the Sri Lankan resistance © Getty Images Sri Lanka v Australia, 7th match, The Oval, 1975 Two minnows - East Africa and Sri Lanka - joined the Test-playing countries for the first World Cup in 1975. Sri Lanka, still...
  2. C

We Want Brian !

I am sending good vibes to HRL (His Royal Lefthandedness) Brian Charles Lara to be included in the WI team so that he can take on "the smiling assasin" murali ! I dont know what else I can do but pray ! :mellow:
  3. C

Neutral umpires !

Why is the ICC still in the dark ages ? Neutral umpires likely for Pakistan-England ODIs Cricinfo staff July 3, 2005 Pakistan are likely to appoint two neutral umpires for their one-day series at home against England later this year. According to ICC rules, only one third-country umpire is...
  4. C

please Help

Does Anyone know which websites have live audio/video commentry ? preferably free. Thank you.